CHAPTER 11

It's been a week since jungkook and yn are in relationship . During this whole week he teased the living hell out of yn. He has become way more flirty with her now. The whole school knows about their relationship now. Some girls are very jealous and some are happy about them as yn is a nice girl.

Yn is still shy around him as it's her first time to get into any relationship. She is still not used to his touches . Whenever he tries to touch her she always pushes him. He enjoys her behaviour a lot that's why he intentionally teases her . But she has become used to his pecks now.

They still have not kissed yet just small pecks he gave her whenever he sees her alone or whenever he gets a chance. She is really shy her face gets red with just a peck. It makes him think soo many nasty things about her.

Meanwhile she was getting ready for school. She was really happy as she was singing a song while combing her hair. She is really happy nowadays. Her parents noticed it too. They thought that her studies are going well that's why she is soo happy but they don't know that the reason behind her happiness is something else .

After having breakfast she said bye to her mom and dad and went to her school with Aria as always.
.
.
.
They both were Sitting on the bus while Aria was applying her lip balm. Yn looked at her lips it was looking soo good. She wanted to apply that too.

Yn : " Aria , can you give it to me . I wanna apply it too " she said getting shy as she was thinking about jungkook . She never went in front of him while applying anything on his face.

Aria : " you wanna seduce jungkook" she said teasing her and yn blushed hard . Jungkook had make Aria believe that he will never break her heart. They they have become friends again.

Yn : " give me please" she said pouting like a kid and Aria give it to her. She applied it happily while pouting thinking about him.

.
.
.
.

They both got off the bus and like always jimin , jungkook and V were waiting for them in front of school. Jimin hasn't confessed to Aria yet . He is waiting for a good time . He knows that Aria likes him too. He will confess soon .

As always they got seperated when they see their girls coming. Jimin went to Aria and jungkook went to yn while V rolled his eyes and goes to his class before saying hello to yn and Aria .

Aria also went towards their class with jimin leaving jungkook and yn behind. She was feeling too shy as she never came in front of him applying something on her face. She was looking down the whole time.

That's when Jungkook noticed something on her face today as he held her chin to made her look at him.

And his eyes got stuck on her lips . It looks soo pretty, juicy , plump and pink . She looked soo pretty today.

JK : " yn , you look soo pretty today" he said still focusing on her lips . And she blushed hard as she dropped her face down .

Yn : " than..kyou " she said feeling shy. She lifted her face as she saw him staring at her lips . Her stomach twisted as she again felt that weird feeling inside her tummy that she has been feeling since the first time she  saw him .

He didn't say anything he just wants to kiss her . He looked around but there were soo many students around him. He can't kiss her here what if someone tells the teachers. He just shrugged his thoughts away as he holds her hand " let's go to the class " .
.
.
.
.

They were sitting in the class . Jungkook was sitting with yn on the first bench as sir had told him to sit there and Aria was was sitting with jimin on the second bench behind them.