CHAPTER 18

It's been two months since jungkook and yn are in relationship now . They haven't done anything yet . They want to do but yn is too afraid. She also wants to take their relationship further but don't know why whenever jungkook try to take a step further she always backs away but she always regrets after pushing him away.

Jungkook is really mad at yn. It's been fucking two months since he had sex and he want it now . He is a boy . He needs it but yn always pushes him away . He sometimes wants to just end this relationship and go to his old self where he can have sex without any worry. But he can't do that either because he can't see yn crying.

Jungkook and yn have been fighting for the past two days because of this matter. He tried to touch her . It was just one finger and she started crying and pushed him away . He got really mad and shouted at her. He was really mad this time. She always does that and he is getting sick of her behaviour now. Can't she bear a little pain for him ? . Neither she let him touch herself nor she let him go near other girl. She started crying hearing him shouting but he didn't care this time . He just punched the wall behind her angrily and left from there .

Now,Jungkook is not talking to yn and ignoring her for the past two days . She tried to talk to him but he just glares at her angrily and went away from her.

Meanwhile....

Yn is sitting on her bed while holding her phone. Her eyes were moisty . She had been waiting for him to call her since afternoon but he didn't. She texted him but he didn't reply. Her heart was shattering thinking about him. Why is he doing this with her. Can't he understand that it hurts her. Is only physical touch is everything in a relationship. Can't he understand her emotions? He is changed, he is not the same jungkook who used to love her, pamper her.

He always fight with her nowadays because of just one thing that she doesn't let him touch her. Tears were rolling down her cheeks thinking about all these things.  She wiped her tears and dialled his number for the 100 th time till now but he didn't answer. She just layed on the bed and started crying silently.

On the other side ............

Jungkook is with jimin . They both were smoking at jimin's place .

Jimin : " why aren't you answering? Poor girl is calling you continuously " he said as he puffed his ciggerate while texting Aria .

JK : " fuck her , I am not going to talk to her " he said angrily as he also puffed his ciggerate.

Jimin: " did you guys fight again? " He said as he kept his phone aside and sat beside him. " What's the matter? You guys are fighting too much nowadays " he Said worriedly. He remembered how they used to talk the whole day but nowadays they barely talk to each other.

JK : " i said just fuck her , i don't wanna talk about her " he said angrily as he throws his ciggerate away .

Jimin: " fucker , atleast tell me what's the matter" he also got angry now. But jungkook didn't reply. " Okay fine , if it's your personal matter and you don't want to share it with me but atleast talk to her. If you ignore her like this then how will you both make it up. " He said as he knows that jungkook is hurt too. He can see it in his eyes. " Every couple fights but it doesn't mean that you will stop talking to each other. It will exaggerate the matter more" he said rubbing his back and jungkook looked at him with knitted eyebrows. " Now, go call her and solve everything" he said and jungkook picked up his phone because he always listens to his friend.

He got up from the couch and went to balcony. He took a deep breathe and dialled her number before attaching the phone on his ear.

Meanwhile....