CHAPTER 13

Today one month of their relationship completed. Yn is not at all shy around him anymore. She got totally opened with him now . She shares everything with him and she has become soo much possessive over him. She doesn't want to see him around any other girl .

He also adores her a lot nowadays. He still doesn't know if he loves her or not but yeah he likes to talk to her . He likes to tease her . He likes her innocent talks . He nerve liked to listen to anyone but this dumb girl he has to listen to her otherwise she starts crying and don't know why but he can't see her tears . He has become soo obsessed with her .

They spent the whole time together in school and today jungkook had come to drop her .

.
.
.
.
.

Now yn is having dinner with her parents and she was keep looking at her phone waiting for his text .

Her dad : " put your phn down yn if you don't want me to break it " he said getting angry as he was observing her for a long time " what are you keep looking huh ? "

Yn " da..d Aria said that she will send me the pic of her new dress ..... I was waiting for it " she said as her heart was beating fast . She will never bring her phone to dinning table now .

Annie : " why you always scold this poor girl . Let her eat peacefully" she doesn't like how he always scolds her as she is a mother and mother's love is unconditional.

He just glared at his wife ( surely punish her today in room as she raised her voice ) and started eating.

Annie : " how's your studies going yn " she said as she keep one more chapati in YN's plate .

Yn : " it's good mom " poor girl hadn't studied anything for the past one month as she is too busy with her boyfriend.

It's become yn's habit to lie with her parents now . She used to feel guilty before but not anymore .

Annie : " that's why you look soo happy nowadays"

Yn : " hmm " she hummed as she blushed hard thinking about the reason of her happiness.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile jungkook was with jimin today at his apartment as his uncle will not come home today . So he decided to stay at jimin's place .

Jimin : " bro let's drink today " he said bringing a whole box of alcohol.

JK : " i have never drunk alcohol before " he said puffing his cigerette.

Jimin: " I know asshole , let's drink today you will enjoy " no , problem his friend is always there to teach him new things .

Soon they finish 4 bottles of alcohol. Jimin is not that intoxicated as he has high alcohol tolerance. But jungkook he has become too drunk . He has forgotten about yn totally today. He didn't even call her once today . That's when his phone Buzzed . He pulled his phone out of the pocket . He thought yn would be calling but it was her mother .

His eyes widened looking at the caller id . Ohh fuck he is done now , if they find out that he is drunk his ass will get beaten again and he is not sure if his father will leave him alive this time.

Jimin : " what happened " he asked looking at his friend's worried face .

JK : " mom's calling"

Jimin : " ohh fuck " he said pulling his hair . He always makes him do wrong things on wrong time " pick up the call and just say . I'm doing assignments I'll call tomorrow" and jungkook nodded.

JK : " hey mom " he said as soon as he picked up the call .

Yashi : " how's my kookie"

JK : " mom I'll call you tomorrow I'm doing assignments "