CHAPTER 12

Yn spent the whole time with jungkook today . Finally she opened with him. The whole time she was keet talking and he was just listening. She never felt this open with him before .

He found her really cute today like how she could never speak a word in front of him without shuttering but today the whole time she was just speaking and speaking and he had no other option than hearing her and admiring her face . How prettily he wiped her lip balm today . He left no trace of her lip balm on her lips .
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yn was laying on the bed on her stomach while balancing her upper body on her elbows. There was a mirror in her hands as she kept looking at her chopped lips . She was blushing hard looking at her lips . She can still feel the taste of lips . They were soo soft and wanted to kiss him back but she doesn't know how to kiss as it was her first kiss. She doesn't want to embarrass herself so she just let him kiss her.

She blushed hard remembering their Little encounter as she buried her face between her arms . She had heard that first kiss is always soo soft but her was rough and she liked it soo much. She wants to kiss him again and again. Then she remembered something " does he drink? Was that a wine bottle inside his pocket? It must be wine bottle that's why he doesn't let me touch that . I don't want him to drink " she mumbled to herself making puppy eyes . " That's why he wanted to go home so he can drink that . But from where did he get that ? Maybe he had kept it inside his bag . " She was mumbling to herself like a mad girl. She will ask him about it .

She again checked her phone but no MSG of him. She had called earlier and he had told her that he will text her later as he was busy . Now she has been waiting for his text for half an hour.

Finally her phone Buzzed a she hurriedly threw the mirror beside her and picked her phone while resting her back with the bed .

Kookie 💜 ( wow she has saved his number as kookie , jimin told her his nickname but she hasn't called him with this name yet as she was soo shy )

Hey yn , what are you doing?

                                           Yn...

                                Waiting for you .
                     Where were you ? What                        took you soo long? You said wait for 5 mins and it's been 1 hour now .

She complained like a kid and he chuckled looking at her MSG .

Kookie 💜

You missed me that much that you had been counting time .

                                  Yn ....

                   Yes , I missed you sooooooo sooooo much .

She said extending her hands in air that how much she Missed him.

Kookie💜

Don't worry my cupcake . I m here now talk to me as much as you want now .

                           Yn ....

                      Cupcake ?

Kookie 💜

You are my cupcake and soon i'll eat you out .

                                     Yn....

                    Then you are my kookie . I'll eat you too . ( She said innocently as she didn't get the double meaning behind it )