𝕆ℕ𝔼 [𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕦𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕖]

[Whispers of Mischief]
[Chapter One]

"You're a real ace in the hole, aren't you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I know, this isn't exactly what you expected but hey, you know how this story was supposed to go but there's this thing called the butterfly effect, like if one single thing was changed it would affect every event following it and in this story... I am that one thing that changed those events so how about I take you to meet me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Watch it!!" Y/n yelled as he dashed through the halls, dodging people left and right as he made his way towards a specific location he was meant to be a long time ago, his messy h/c locks blowing in the wind as he dashed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, that's me and yes, I'm in for one hell of a lecture... I think...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n took a turn and saw a group just in front of him, not having enough time to stop he opted to do the next best thing, jumping into the air as he ran along the wall for a few steps before launching into the air and moving towards the rails, landing on the small bar before continuing his dash, slightly more careful so that he kept his balance as he did so.

"Y/n!" A voice called out to the nimble teen as the group watched Y/n do a flip off of the bar.

"Not now!" Y/n yelled in return with his trademark smile before taking off once again, a full sprint taking him through the halls and covering the small distance until a familiar voice caught his ear.

"I didn't make a good decision until I was at least forty-two," Beast's voice reached Y/n's ears before the door came into view and Y/n realised he was REALLY running late now.

"You married me when you were twenty-eight," Belle reminded her husband moments before Y/n reached the door.

"Yeah, it was either you or a teacup," Beast joked as he looked at his wife, footsteps caused the couple to turn their attention towards the door. "Ah, Y/n, finally decided to join us I see," The king laughed as he watched his other son walk into the room, slightly out of breath as he did so.

"Yeah, I took a wrong turn and that led to having to help an old lady cross the..." Y/n paused as he looked off into the distance and shrugged. "I slept in and completely forgot what day it was," He admitted with a chuckle.

"Really?" Beast began.

"Come now, dear," Belle cut her husband off as she walked over to Y/n. "He has been busy with classes and practices, yet you still expect him to accompany Ben around?" She asked as she pulled Y/n into a hug. "I'm glad to see you're getting some rest as well,"

"Thanks, Mom," Y/n chuckled as he hugged her back, noticing Beast playfully shake his head before turning his attention back to Ben.

"Mom, Dad," Ben called out to his parents as the man continued to take the young prince's measurements, the man calling out to the prince to show him not to move. "I've chosen my first official proclamation," He continued as he looked at his parents, Belle rejoining her husband with Y/n by her side, their parents smiled at each other before looking at the soon-to-be king. "I've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost should be given a chance to live here, in Auradon," Ben explained.