𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ [𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕦𝕖𝕥 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘]

[Whispers of Mischief]
[Chapter Four]

"Spoiler alert... I don't care,"

***********************************

Y/n sat in front of his desk, writing some stuff down as music filled his room, his conversation with his father long forgotten as he retreated to continue his work while waiting to hear from his mother about what was happening.

"Y/n!" Ben practically stormed into the room, slamming the door shut behind him as he looked at his brother. "We need to talk..." He added.

"If this is about Chad then I suggest we don't," Y/n muttered, focusing on his work instead of looking at Ben.

"No, this is about Mal,"

"Yeah... No..." Y/n shook his head as he continued his work, trying his best to ignore the prince. "So, you can see yourself out again, I'm busy," He added as he shifted his attention between the two books before him.

"Y/n, this is serious," Ben spoke as he walked over to his brother who still ignored him.

"Benjamin... I am not trying to be a cunt right now but keep pushing me and I will... I have work I need to finish," Y/n finally peeled his eyes away from his textbooks to look at his brother. "Just leave me alone so I can get this crap finished," He added before shifting his attention back to the books. "Come back in about an hour or so," He mumbled, chewing on the back of his pen as he studied the paper.

"For once, could you stop being such an asshole and just listen?!"

"I'm the asshole?!" Y/n roared back as he looked at his brother, his patience completely gone. "I asked you for a moment to do my work but you have such an ego that everyone must just drop everything and give you their full attention," Y/n fired as he stood up and glared at Ben. "Why don't you go running to your father and he will gladly buy you whatever you need to fix the problem, some of us are trying to actually do something about our problems!" He added, anger dripping from each word.

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Wow, you would think with all your extra classes, you would understand basic English," Y/n scoffed as he turned to his desk, leaning on it and scanning over the pages once again. "Benjamin, leave before I cross a line right now,"

"Typical Y/n, doesn't care for anyone but himself and will gladly resort to violence to prove it," Ben laughed as he folded his arms. "What's it this time? What could you possibly be jealous about again?!"

"Jealous?" Y/n cocked his head to the side as he smiled at his brother. "I have never been jealous of you Benny," He smirked. "I wasn't jealous when I told you about the guitar I wanted and you got Dad to buy it for you... I was never jealous when I wanted to learn the violin so you convinced Dad to get you a tutor and violin for your seventh birthday..." Y/n began listing as he turned to face Ben with a grin on his face. "I wasn't jealous since Mom went a month later and got me a tutor and violin... I wasn't jealous when Dad got you a French tutor even though I spoke about learning French because two months later Mom was able to get me a tutor..."

Ben just stood there with folded arms as he glared at his brother, lips twitching into a scowl as Y/n spoke. "You've always hated the fact that I got things while you had to wait... Just like you're jealous that I'm taking the throne," He smirked, a smirk that faded when Y/n started laughing.