𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼 [𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟]

[Whispers of Mischief]
[Chapter Three]

"Hey, you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's nothing, one day Ben was carrying on with me because he got this violin that I've been wanting for a year and he wouldn't shut up," Evie and Mal walked out the door to find Y/n sitting on the rail with his feet folded. One hand holding the bar next to him, Jay and Carlos leaning against the rail on either side of him. "So I grabbed some sleeping potion from our father's not-so-secret stash and mixed it with laxative,"

"So your brother had a crappy dream that night?" Carlos snapped his fingers as he looked at the grinning man, silence falling for a moment before the three boys burst into laughter.

"Hey guys," Evie greeted as they joined the trio. "What's going on?"

"We're just sharing stories about what we do for fun," Jay shrugged as the three looked at the girls. "Say, you won't believe how well Y/n would fit in back at the Isle like his daily routine isn't much different to us," He added with a smirk.

"Jay, that's rude," Evie scolded the guy who just shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah, comparing us to him," Mal teased as she stared at Y/n, who just scoffed before turning his attention back towards Carlos and Jay. "What? No snarky comeback? Cat got your tongue?" She continued as Y/n looked at her, his usual grin still plastered across his face and as usual, not reaching his eyes quite.

"Guess so, huh," He shrugged.

"Is that even safe?" Evie questioned Y/n who just shrugged as he sat on the bar that he sat on.

"Probably no," Y/n shrugged. "I mean, I could slip and just... Woah!" He gasped as he fell backwards.

"Y/n!" Both Mal and Evie shouted but watched as Y/n reacted at the last second, hand grasping the bar and yanking, sliding under the rail, standing in front of Evie and dusting his shoulders off.

"You know... Fall," Y/n chuckled as he looked at the blue-haired woman, Evie just scoffed as she grabbed one of her books and whacked him on the forehead. "What? You seem worried," He chuckled as he leaned against the rails.

The two men just chuckled while Evie rolled her eyes. "You are insane," She huffed, causing the three men to laugh more.

"What did I tell you?" Jay shrugged as he looked at Evie, giving Y/n a light punch against his shoulder. "Fits right in,"

"Right in where?" Ben's voice caught everyone's attention as he joined the group.

"Oh, just discussing how I'd fit right in with the royal unicorns. You know, spreading magic and rainbows wherever I go!" Y/n said with a grin as he watched his brother drap his arm around Mal's shoulders.

"Really?" Ben asked and was met with all three men staring at him in confusion, cocking their heads to the side in unison.

"What is wrong with you?" Y/n let out a confused chuckle as he stared at his brother.

"I'm not the one bothering students," Ben fired back, earning a laugh from Y/n.

"I'm bothering? You're the one showing up uninvited,"

"Because my girlfriends here," Ben pointed out. The two brothers entered a stare-down, Ben's scowl clashing against Y/n's smirking gaze and the two of them held this for a while until Ben reacted, blinking as he shifted his gaze to the ground. "Well, if my brother's behaving himself, I should get going,"