𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

" Good Morning Smiling Critters!! Another day, another play!" Ms. Delights voice boomed through the smiling critters room. They groan as some of them yawn and rub their eyes. Ms. Delight waited as she tapped on her foot on the floor impatiently but hid it with her smile. She then notices DogDay still asleep in the blankets. She grumbles and marches over to DogDay and pulling the blanket off his body.

" Wake up DogDay-!" She cuts herself off when she sees Y/n with DogDay, her hand in his as she's sleeping. Ms. Delight was absolutely flabbergasted. " DogDay and Y/n what is the meaning of this??!!" She raised her voice louder, making the smiling critters turn their heads to them, and making Y/n and DogDay flinch awake.

" I'M UP!!" " Oh... hi Ms. Delight..." They both realized they'd been caught and their faces felt hot with embarrassment. Kickin snickered slightly and ended up getting punched in the arm by Hoppy, telling him to cut it out. DogDay gulps nervously as Ms. Delight awaits their answer. " W- well, Ms. Delight..." Y/n began, her voice quiet. " I came here, it wasn't DogDay's fault.." 

Ms. Delight sighed and rubbed her temple. " Well, your supposed to be in your bunk until we wake the children up, so go back to bed." She pointed towards the door, and Y/n slides off the couch and walks to the door. " Bye DogDay-" 

" MARCH!!" Ms. Delight crowed, startling Y/n and making her fast walk out of the room and back to the children's nighttime area.

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

DogDay was in the craft room where all the kids were doing arts and crafts with Crafty Corn. She was teaching them on how to make their own little necklaces like the smiling critters had. Some had leafs, others had pizza, a cassette tape, hearts,  and even little flowers.
DogDay was sitting next to Y/n and the other critters who were all doing the activity. Y/n was making the sheep she saw in her dream, since she couldn't get it off her mind ever since last night's nightmare. 

DogDay was making Y/n a necklace that looked just like his sun pendant. He wanted to give it to her as a nice little present for her. He wanted to make it up to her a little more for the nightmare she had and for getting caught. After some difficulty with cutting out the sun, DogDay put the finishing touches by adding some yellow glitter onto it.
After all, glitter makes people happy, right?

DogDay smiled proudly at his work and couldn't wait to show it to Y/n. He turns to her, only to see her helping CatNap with the necklace he was making, which was a skull. She talked and showed on how to cut a skull on paper while CatNap was silently listening and watching. DogDay was both surprised and happy that his two best friends are slowly getting along together.

After Y/n was done talking to CatNap, DogDay tapped his finger on Y/n's shoulder, gaining her attention. " Here! This is for you!" He hands her the necklace and she examines it with sparkling eyes as she looks up at him. " Is this really mine?" Y/n asks, a smile creeping onto her face. DogDay nods his head happily. " Mhm! It's a little present." DogDay said. As DogDay watches Y/n's reaction, her smile could not of gone bigger that her cheeks were hurting and turning pink. 

" Thank you DogDay!" Y/n obliviously kisses DogDay on the cheek, pulling away and putting her new necklace on and with her finished sheep one. " Y-your welcome..." Utters DogDay, who was completely flustered from the sudden act of affection. His tail was wagging and he could never have felt happier in this moment.

Throughout the whole day, Y/n felt like she was getting princess treatment from DogDay. It was probably to make up getting in trouble with Ms. Delight, but it made Y/n feel good in a way.

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

All of you reading this book is enough princess treatment for me :3