𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐋𝐞𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐲

I"M BACK FROM MY VACATION!!! I was in California to be specific :3

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

Dogday continued to be in Y/n's warm embrace as he took this chance to regain back some of his energy over the years. Even though it felt good to relax for only just a second, they still had to be alert about their surroundings. Y/n continued stroking his head; her fingers running over his still soft fur. With all the torture and loneliness that he endured, he deserved this comfortable moment. And seeing Dogday without his legs broke your heart, you didn't know how all of this happened in the first place. 

" Dogday?" Y/n asked, the orange canine lifting his head up to her. " Yes, Y/n? What is it?" He tried to lift himself up a little to support his upper half, his white oval-shaped pupils looking at Y/n. " Do you know where your legs are?" She asked him, and Dogday shook his head no. " Sorry, Angel. No clue. Catnap took them a long time ago and the mini critters probably ate them or he hid them somewhere." A slight quiet whimper came from him.

Y/n clicked her tongue as she was thinking. She wondered where that purple feline could've hidden Dogday's legs. Or if they still existed. " Maybe he's just messing with us. Catnap probably hid them in plain sight since he likes to play with his prey." Dogday looked up at the female in awe. " You might be right, Angel! Your very smart. But, I don't want you to carry me back in there. The mini critters will tear us to shreds." He lifted his upper body off of her lap so Y/n could stand up and laid on his side with his hand resting on his cheek.

Y/n figured out that the mini critters were OBSESSED with even the slightest smell of blood, so she had an idea that probably won't be a pleased sight. " I have an idea of how to fix that, but I can't promise you'll like it, Dogday." Y/n held her arm out and tore a piece of her sweater(or shirt) off with her teeth. " What're you doing?" Dogday asked, tilting his head to the side as he watched his old friend curiously. 

" You'll figure it out." She said before picking up a sharp glass that was by her foot and she cut herself on the palm of her hand, making Y/n wince slightly and clench her teeth in pain. Dogday's eyes widen in concern and worry, and he crawled over to her. " Angel, are you okay!? What are you doing?"

" Creating a distraction. Fuck that hurts..." Y/n mumbled the last part to herself as she pulled her hand away from the cloth once it completely soaked up her blood, she put her hand under a broken water pipe to clean the blood off her hand. The cut was a little bit deep, which she didn't mean to do, but it eventually stopped bleeding when she applied pressure onto it and shook her hand a little. 

" Wait here, Dogday. I'll be back as soon as possible." Y/n spoke as she turned around to go, but she felt something grab her ankle. She looked down to see Dogday looking up at her with soft and grateful eyes, the look that she once remembered he gave her when they were little. " Thank you, Angel. Be safe, okay?" As much as the canine wanted to go with her, he knew that'd he would be a burden if he came and would slow her down.

Y/n smiled softly and kneeled down to him, petting his head and stroking his cheek. " Don't worry, I promise~." She smiled at him again with her eyes closed before walking out and making her way back to the hell hole of a playhouse.

" Okay Angel.... I love you."

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

Y/n finally found the place where she found Dogday, observing cautiously to avoid anymore of those mini critters attacking her out of nowhere. As she held the bloodied cloth, she could hear the scuttling and the often giggles of the critters. It made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. There were many rooms, some were just covered in blood and others had some old furniture. Y/n came across a room that looked what used to be the craft room, one of her favorite rooms back then. She shoved a couple of pieces of rubble trying to see if she could find anything.