𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥..

Before you read this chapter, just know that I'm not good at fighting scenes so this may be a bit of a struggle.

But, I hope you enjoy it anyway.

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

Lulu was surprisingly fast for how big she was as they all ran. They could practically feel her breathing down their necks. Y/n held onto Puppyday tightly, not letting her out of her grasp for a second. " Guys, we have to split up!" Y/n yelled as she kept running, Dogday running next to her. " What?! We can't do that?! You could get hurt!" " Trust me!! She didn't say anything about getting revenge on you, only me! I'm not getting all of you hurt because of me! Now go!!" Y/n handed Dogday Puppy quickly before running as fast as she could into another room, Lulu hot on her trail.

" MY LIFE WAS TAKEN AWAY BECAUSE OF YOU!!" Lulu screamed and slashed her sharp hoof to Y/n's back, but she quickly dodged it. " Estella!! I know your angry, but this isn't the way to solve things!!" " I DON'T CARE!! I JUST WANT YOU DEAD!!!"

Lulu slashed her hooves again, this time getting a big cut on Y/n's arm. She winces but doesn't slow down as she holds her arm. She could feel the warm blooding going down arm and hand. Y/n then spots a door that had to be opened with the green hand of her grab pack. She switched it and jumped into the door, avoiding landing on her badly cut arm. The door suddenly closes onto Lulu in her midsection, blood trickling down her side as she was slowly dying.

Y/n got up and was about to walk away when she heard the faint sound of crying. She turned her head to see Lulu, her tears falling on the hard factory floor. Y/n walked over to her as Lulu avoided eye contact. " Stay away from me..." Lulu threatened but Y/n didn't leave. Instead, she set her grab pack down and sat next to her, gently grabbing Lulu's head and placing it on her lap. She couldn't help but slightly nuzzle into her abdomen.

" Estella... I'm so sorry this happened to you... I really didn't want it to be like this.." Y/n said softly, stroking Lulu's soft wool. She was just scared and in pain, she never really wanted to hurt anybody but she only did it out of anger. It wasn't her fault...

" But... just so you know, I never forgot about you. Because you were one of my second closes friends I've ever had..." Lulu looked up at Y/n and she swore that she could see a halo and wings on her. She chuckled quietly, her life slowly getting drained. " No wonder they call you Poppy's Angel...." Y/n felt her go limp in her arms, the bleeding stop and her body cold. Lulu, or rather Estella, was gone from this world now...

Y/n looked at the pendant around her neck, it was a silver star. She gently plucked it off and put it in her bag, the only memory she has left of her friend. " ANGEL!! Oh, thank god you're still alive!" Dogday appeared in the room, along with Kissy and Poppy and Puppyday.

" Yeah... I guess so..." Y/n suddenly collapses, her arm was bleeding profusely after losing a lot of blood. " ANGEL!!" Y/N!!"

Everything went dark.

。゚・ 𖥸 ── -ˋˏ✎ ˎˊ- ── 𖥸 。゚・

Sorry, was a bit of a short chapter.

And the fact that I almost started crying at one of the sentences is just proof that I like to make myself cry 🥲