⚜ Q/A Session ⚜

I've made an effort to address all the major questions that readers have been asking for quite some time.

Q. How many books are in Strings Series?

A. The Strings series consists of a total of 5 books.

Q. Does the entire series revolve around the story of Adwait and Nitya?

A. No, only Red Strings (Fated Bond and Destined Love) centers around the story of Adwait and Nitya.

Q. How many chapters can we expect in Red Strings: Destined Love?

A. Probably around 45 chapters, or at most 50, but not more than that.

Q. Have the other couples from the remaining books already been introduced in the Red Strings series?

A. No, not the couples themselves, but yes, there is one character who has appeared in both books of the Red Strings series, and their story will unfold in the entirety of the third book.

Q. Do all the books in the Red Strings series have happy endings?

A. Yes, all the books in the Red Strings series have happy endings (except for Book 1... lol)

Q. What is the primary genre of the remaining three books?

A. Book 1 - Dark Romance with 18+ themes
Book 2 - Dark Romance
Book 3 - Forbidden Romance

Q. What is the primary trope defining the protagonists in those novels?"

A. Book 1 - Mafia x NGO worker
Book 2 - CEO x Assistant
Book 3 - Student x Professor

Q. Will Adwait and Nitya continue to be featured in the remaining three books?

A. No, you'll only catch glimpses of them in 2-3 chapters for each book. For the remainder, they won't have any major appearances.

Q. Will the same supporting cast be present in the remaining three books?

A. Yes and no. While the supporting cast will continue to play pivotal roles in the remaining three books, new supporting characters will be introduced specifically for them, taking on main roles.

Q. When will Adwait and Nitya tie the knot?

A. I can't provide an exact chapter number as I myself am unsure, but it will likely be around Chapter 23.

Q. Why is there a 'betrayal' tag in the story? Are the main leads going to be unfaithful to their partners?

A. First of all, considering the unique circumstances binding Nitya and Adwait with Abhinav and Niharika, I wouldn't even refer to them as 'partners' in the conventional sense. However, despite the broader context, our leads will remain faithful to them. As for the 'betrayal' tag, it's because betrayal doesn't always stem from partners, but can also come from others.

Q. Why didn't Adwait reach out to Nitya in those four years?

A. It took him nearly three years to set everything back on track. Obviously, during that time, he couldn't reach out to Nitya because he had promised to first rebuild their business. Plus, for the following year, there was a constant fear and uncertainty within him about how to face her (I'm personally upset with him for this decision of his).