Go

It happened in an instant. The sheer power you had summoned was more than you could ever imagine.

In an instant, through sheer emotion, you summoned a grand wave of water that sent the soldiers flying back. The area that surrounded you was bare and wet. The only area that remained dry was the are you and your father rested on. Your mother always explained how the truest bending will occur through the truest emotion. And in that instant, hatred, anger, whatever poison filled you to summon this level of power.

You cradled your beaten father in your arms.

Your eyes focused the wounds across his chest and back. That was where you'd have to do it. You summoned the water around you. Forming it into a blob of water.

With a twirl of your arms, you manipulated the water at your hands. Your intention has formed, and with a thought, the water began to glow. You let the water surround and envelop your father. The water all around you surrounded and joined all around your father.

You allowed your arms to rock, transferring the flow of energy across your father's beaten body. The focus you had was terrifying. Yet, you would not relent. Although the water was not as spiritual here. You had to make it work.

"Now's the perfect time!" The teen exclaimed, preparing to jump to attack.

"Prince Zuko! You must let him heal his father!" The old man stated, pulling Zuko back from attacking.

The pair of them watched as you worked to keep your father breathing. So the boy was named Zuko, a terrible name for such a terrible face.

Your emotions slowly started to take hold of you. The demeanor you kept so calm lost its facade. Tears streamed down your face without you knowing it. The tears dripped from the bottom of your chin.

Dripping into the water that you were bending. A gentle whimpering escaped your lips as you quietly begged.

"Dad, please, please don't die. Not here, not now."

"S-son?" Your father questioned weakly.

"Dad? Dad!" You exclaimed, continuing the healing process.

"He's a healer." The boy named Zuko stated.

Your father groaned, moving his hand to grab onto your arm.

"Run Y/N, run." He stated weakly, shaking as he did so.

"N-no, I've almost completely healed you and-."

"Sir, we have gathered 10 waterbenders so far. There are likely more hidden in the deeper ice." A fire nation soldier explained, appearing beside Zuko.

"Good, take them all." Zuko ordered.

"No!" You yelled, rising from your knees.

"Y/N, don't." Your father exclaimed, weakly rising from the ground

"Yeah, Y/N, listen to your father." Zuko stated.

In an instant, you summoned a sharpened icicle from the snow below. The sharpened tip pointed directly at Zuko's neck.

"You will leave them and take me alone." You ordered, sharpened tip nearing Zuko's throat.