A Day of Delight

You woke up,to the sun streaming through the window, the warmth enveloping you.

What is this weight on top of me? You think, your brain foggy from sleep.

Turning over, your eyes adjusting to the light. Your heart skips a beat as you take in the sight before you. Suguru's face is buried in the crook of your neck, his arm wrapped around your waist.

How did we end up like this? You wonder, your body tingling with awareness.

His body is flush against yours, his leg tangled with yours. He's still asleep, his breathing slow and even. You lie there, enjoying the feel of his body against yours, his warmth seeping into your skin.

As the minutes pass, the memories of last night come flooding back to you. He invited you to sleep in his bed, and the two of you cuddled all night. The thought sends a thrill through you, and a blush stains your cheeks.

You try to untangle yourself from him, but he only pulls you closer, his grip tightening around your waist.

"Suguru, wake up," you whisper, your voice shaky.

"Mmm," he groans, burying his face deeper into the crook of your neck.

"Come on, it's morning," you persist, poking his side.

"Five more minutes," he mumbles, his voice muffled by your skin.

"Suguru, please," you whine, squirming in his grasp.

"No," he huffs, refusing to let you go.

You struggle for a few more minutes before giving up, resigning yourself to being his captive.

"Suguru," you pout.

"Shhh," he whispers, placing a gentle kiss on your shoulder.

The two of you lay there, his breath tickling your skin. You let out a content sigh, savoring the feeling. You could feel his muscles  rippling against you, his body pressed against yours.
You're about to protest again, but before you can, he shifts his weight, his hips pressing into yours. You can feel the evidence of his arousal through his pants, the hard length of him pressing into your thigh.

You gasp, your cheeks flushing pink. Your mind races with a thousand thoughts, and yet none of them make sense. The only thing you can focus on is the feeling of him against you, his body heat searing into your skin.
You shift in his arms, trying to create some distance between the two of you.

"Stop moving," he grumbles, his voice low and raspy.

"Sorry," you whisper, stilling your movements.

He holds you tightly, his grip on you possessive and dominating. You can't deny the effect it's having on you, the warmth spreading throughout your body.

You feel him grow harder, his arousal pressing into your thigh. You bite your lip, a shiver running down your spine. You can't help but notice how big he feels, his size impressive.

"Suguru," you murmur, not sure what to say.

"Mmm," he hums, his eyes closed.

"Your...it's...it's pressing against me." You admit, not wanting to say the word.

"Mmhmm what is," he mumbles, nuzzling your neck.

"Your...your...," you stammer, unable to get the words out.

"What's the matter, can't say it?" He teases, his breath hot against your skin.

Taking in a breath, you pushed your hips back, ground your ass against his crotch.