🍋A Blissful Night 🍋

Later that night, as you tucked the girls into bed. You couldn't help but think about the events that unfolded that day.

"Did you have a good time today?" You asked, warmly, as you smoothed the blankets over them, ensuring they were snug and cozy.

"The best," Nanako exclaimed, her eyes shining with excitement.

"Yeah, totally awesome!"Mimiko chimed in enthusiastically.

"I'm so happy to hear that," you replied, a soft smile gracing your lips. Leaning to press a tender kiss to each of their foreheads.

"Thank you for today, it was really, really fun," Nanako said sweetly.

"Yeah, thank you," Mimiko added.

"Of course my little dumplings, I love spending time with you," you replied, affectionately.

"We love spending time with you too," they chirped. You chuckled softly, feeling a sense of joy wash over you.

"Now, off to dreamland, my little ones," you instructed playfully. With a final pat on their blankets, you watched as they snuggled closer, their eyelids drooping with drowsiness.

With a soft smile, you quietly slipped out of their room, the gentle click of the door echoing in the hallway. Making your way back to the kitchen, you found Suguru diligently tidying up. You decided to help, you rolling up your sleeves, as you approached him.

"The girls are fast asleep," you observed, as you leaned against the doorframe, watching him work.

"That was fast," Suguru said, as he glanced over his shoulder, meeting your gaze with a soft smile.

"Yeah, they seemed like they had a blast today," you remarked, joining him next to the kitchen sink , ready to help with the remaining dishes.

"Oh, they definitely did ," he agreed,as he handed you a dish to dry.

"It was nice seeing them so happy," you murmured.

"I know what you mean," he whispered fondly , as he passed you another plate.

"And it was nice getting to spend time with you too," you admitted softly, a shy smile playing on your lips as you stole a glance at him.

"I felt the same way," he confessed,meeting your gaze.

"Really?" You asked, the anticipation building.

"Of course," he replied, his reassurance sending a wave of warmth washing over you, banishing any doubts or insecurities.

You could feel the blush forming on your cheeks, the butterflies fluttering in your stomach."Aww, look at you blushing," Suguru teased, playfully.

"Shut up," you mumbled,shyly, as you continued to work side by side.

"Come here," he chuckled, putting down the dishes, extending his arm towards you.

"Sugu," you whined, the embarrassment coursing through you.

"Just come here," he urged gently.

Reluctantly, you shuffled over to him.

He pulled you into his arms, his warmth enveloping you. You could feel his heart beating against you, the best was a steady rhythm, almost calming.

"What are you doing," you murmured, nervously, leaning into his embrace.

"Just holding you," he replied, the sincerity in his voice. You could feel the heat rising in your cheeks, the flush spreading across your face.

"So, tell me, what were you thinking about earlier?" Suguru inquired, curiously.

"Earlier," you asked, a bit confused, momentarily lost in your thoughts before his question.