🍋Comfort

You stirred, the gentle warmth of the morning sunlight caressing your skin as you slowly blinked your eyes open. Your body was snugly wrapped in a soft blanket, but the realization that you were still naked brought a flash of last night's events came flooding back, the blush spreading across your face.

"Did we really have sex?" the thought echoed in your mind as you turned your head, noticing Suguru peacefully asleep beside you, his body bathed in the golden glow of the morning light.

You couldn't help but think he looked beautiful, peaceful. The soft rise and fall of his chest. The sound of his steady breathing.

A flutter of happiness danced in your chest, a strange but welcoming sensation realizing how natural it felt to wake up next to him. "I could get used to this," you thought to yourself.

As you lay there, lost in thought, Suguru began to stir, his eyes blinking against the brightness, he greeted you with a drowsy smile.

"Good morning," you greeted, softly.

"Morning," he replied, his voice husky with sleep. "How'd you sleep?"

"Really well," you confessed,as you adjusted the blanket.

"Me too," he admitted, his gaze meeting yours.
"I don't think I've ever slept so soundly," you reflected, a sigh of satisfaction escaping your lips.

"I'm glad," he purred, the smile tugging at his lips.

As the two of you basked in the afterglow, his gaze lingered on your neck, taking note of the hickeys that marked your skin.

"Looks like I got carried away," he admitted, a sheepish smile gracing his features.

"It's alright," you reassured him, feeling the telltale warmth of a blush creeping up your cheeks. "I didn't mind."

Reaching out, Suguru gently cupped your cheek, his thumb tracing the curve of your lips before leaning in to capture them with his own in a tender kiss.

The kiss was slow and languid, the tenderness of his touch. The taste of him, intoxicating. You could feel his arms enveloping you, pulling you closer until there was no space left between the two of you. The warmth of his body pressed against yours.

As he deepened the kiss, his hands wandered over your body, the firmness of his hold against your bare skin. The heat rose in your cheeks, the blush spreading across your face. You could feel his cock pressing against you, already hard and eager.

You could feel the wetness forming between your legs, the ache growing inside of you. His fingers explored your body, the firmness of his grip against your skin. The wetness grew, the ache growing stronger.

As he pulled away, the hunger evident in his eyes. He traced his fingers along your jawline.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured, the awe lacing his words.

"Flattery will get you nowhere," you teased, the playfulness in your voice.

"Trust me, this isn't flattery," he insisted, a mischievous smirk dancing on his lips.

"I tell that to ones I like," he hummed, a smug smile playing on his lips.

"Oh," you said, the realization sinking in.
"What's that supposed to mean?" you asked, curiosity overtaking you.

"You know what it means," he hummed, slapping your ass playfully.

"Oh, no, I think I need to hear it," you teased, a giggle escaping your lips.

"Okay then," he chuckled.

"I like you,...well, more than like," he confessed, the vulnerability in his words.