1-10

Chapter1

One morning in the late summer of 2015, the hungover Qin Su woke up by the mountain shaking, opened his eyes, the ceiling shaking the mountain shaking, the earthquake! Qin Su jumped up from his bed in shock, opened the door and rushed out.

As soon as he arrived in the corridor, Qin thought that his brother Shaozhi might still be sleeping at home, and that he did not care that the house was full of things that were still falling down. He stumbled and pushed open the door of the room adjacent to him. Shouting.. "Sezhi, are you there? Earthquake, run!

When he knocked the door and looked inside, he saw a big bed, although the bedding was messy, but there was no one on it. Qin Su was relieved and hurried to the downstairs. The house was still shaking slightly. Qin Su was flustered again. Even if he fell two or three times on his left foot and his right foot, he didn't feel any pain.

Qin Su's family is located in a high-end villa area on the outskirts of F. The building materials of the house are all imported from abroad. The magnitude 8 earthquake is not a problem, and the magnitude 6 earthquake is not a problem. Moreover, the villa area they live in is surrounded by mountains and water, and there are no high-rise buildings around. Villa is not built dense, Qin Su as long as run out of the monk even safe, and do not worry about no place to avoid, so Qin Su although flustered but not too scared.

Running down the second floor in a hurry, Qin finally discovered something was wrong as he walked through the living room. Looking out of his wide, bright floor-to-ceiling windows, the sky outside was orange-red clouds, and the blood-colored sun was extraordinarily large and round. The light shines down and dyes most of the sky orange, looking at the scenery, not like morning, but like evening when the sun goes down.

When Qin Su just got up, he glanced at the clock, marked with am. Now it seems that he probably misremembered it.

Out of the door, the whole villa area is very quiet very strange, no half a figure, no half a car sound, no half a bird song, only the continuous earthquake is still shaking, occasionally what objects, issued a dull sound, quiet heart-throbbing. But from time to time the distant urban area came one or two loud explosions, so that Qin Su could not help but fear, he could even see the fire and black smoke!

The earthquake lasted about four or five minutes, and was surprisingly long. After the earthquake, Qin was lying on the ground, full of panic, and he even felt sweaty behind his back.

After the earthquake disappeared, Qin slowly stood up and stood outside the yard for nearly ten minutes. Seeing no aftershocks, he walked home. He wanted to go upstairs to find his mobile phone and call Shao Zhizhi to see where he was and if he was in danger.

Shao Zhizhi is Qin Su's brother, unrelated brother, Qin Su's mother married Shao Zhizhi's father, two broken families into one. Although Shao Zhizhi did not like Qin Su's brother or Qin Su's mother, Qin Su liked Shao Zhi's brother very much. He liked Qin Su as much as Shao Zhizhi's father was possessed. He loved Qin Su as his own son. Even left most of the legacy to Qin Su general, Qin Su also took Shaozhi when the brother pain.

As for Shao Zhizhi's resistance, Qin Su always felt that his brother was still young and was in a period of rebelliousness. In Qin Su's view, both parents have died in a crash, and only their brothers in the world depend on each other. How can they support each other and maintain a good brotherhood?

Back to the room on the second floor, Qin Su turned out his mobile phone, found that it was 9 a.m. right, but strangely, today is not the morning of the 18th, but the morning of the 19th, he actually hangover to completely sleep a day!

Anxiously dialed the phone of Shaozhi Qin Su did not find, under his bed exposed a pale foot.

Different from the past, this phone quickly connected, Shao Zhizhi some flustered voice to smash over, "Qin Su, where are you now? Are you all right?