91-95

☆ 91. Chapter 91

Chapter 91

Qin Xu had a rare look of anxiety on his face. Even though his face was pale and he could hardly stand still, he still wanted to set out immediately and unlock the secret of the jade pendant.

Shao Zhizhi glanced at the two people opposite him, held his shoulders and said in a deep voice: "Brother, take a rest first, and we will start again after I replenish the supplies." After saying that, Shao Zhizhi turned to Mo Jiuke, his eyes burning. Staring at him, "It seems that this piece of jade of yours is destined to us."

This piece of jade is indeed destined to Qin Huan and Shao Zhizhi. Meeting Shao Zhizhi's eyes, Mo Jiuke gritted his teeth, with an uncertain look on his face. The fate is There is a destiny, but if he is asked to give the jade pendant of his ancestors to his enemy, he cannot do it. Lin Guanyu stretched out his hand to wrap his clenched fist, changed the topic and said with a smile: "You two gentlemen are still missing something, why don't you make a list and let Lin do his best."

Shao Zhi saw Mo Jiuke temporarily . Without any intention of giving an answer, he nodded and accepted Lin Guanyu's suggestion. He took out the purchase list he had written in advance from Yu Perry and handed it to Mo Jiuke, saying: "Please, Lord Lin, that's all. Just give it to us at the market price." He took out the suitcase that Lin Guanyu sent yesterday and handed it to Lin Guanyu, "This is the deposit. The more you refund, the less you will make up."

Lin Guanyu once again showed a gentle smile on his face. He took the list and the suitcase and turned around to leave. He went out and ordered his men to do things. When he came back, he brought a doctor who was out of breath from the rush. Now the medical conditions are relatively poor and traditional Chinese medicine has become popular again. What Lin Guanyu brought back was an experienced traditional Chinese medicine doctor. "Although Qin Sir, he's already awake, but it's safer to take a look."

Shao Zhizhi and Qin Huan did not reject his kindness. Qin Huan stretched out his hand to let the Chinese doctor take his pulse, and then asked the doctor to look at his tongue. After the Chinese medicine doctor took Qin Huan's pulse, he only said that his body was a little weak and he needed to replenish it. There were no other problems, but he still had to pay attention to the problem of loss. There is a shortage of supplies everywhere now, and he doesn't have any traditional Chinese medicine here, so he asked Shaozhi to collect more if he had the chance. These are tonics. Even if there is no prescription, it is not a bad thing to take a proper supplement at ordinary times.

After sending the doctor away, Shao Zhizhi was about to take Qin Xu upstairs to rest. Mo Jiuke stopped them, with a desperate look on his face. He handed the jade pendant that was a little hot from rubbing it in his hand, gritted his teeth and said: "Since you are destined to be together, I'll give you the jade pendant. Remember to give it to me when you come back." Just send it back."

"What if the jade pendant can't be taken back after use?"

"Then agree to my request!" Mo Jiuke chuckled and made his condition in a dark tone.

"As long as your request does not violate my values." Shao Zhizhi glanced at him and agreed lightly.

After the matter was done, Mo Jiuke and Lin Guanyu didn't stay long and left quickly. After Shao Zhizhi sent Qin Xu upstairs to rest, he began to sort out the things they brought. After Lin Guanyu's people delivered the supplies they needed, they would set off again after Qin Xu had rested.

Fortunately, Qin Huan was not seriously ill. As a third-level superpower, his body was much better than that of ordinary people. He recovered very quickly. After resting for a few hours, he returned to his energetic appearance, although his complexion remained still. A little pale, but nothing can be seen from the appearance alone. The two of them took advantage of their free time to sort out the things on hand, make new travel plans, and then prepare to get back on the road.