11-20

☆ 11. Chapter 11

Chapter 11

The mountain breeze is cool at night, and with the quilt sent by Deshan, the two of them can indeed have a good sleep.

Qin Xu's soul and vitality were seriously injured, and now that he has been given medicine, no one can tell when he will wake up. The two of them were worried about him being left alone. Jiang Yunliang originally proposed that he and Shao Zhizhi take turns to watch over Qin Xu, but they were Shao Zhizhi refused.

"Yunliang, don't stay up late. Go out for a walk with the monks in the temple tomorrow and confirm your supernatural powers as soon as possible. My brother just needs me here." Shao Zhizhi said in a low voice and sent Jiang Yunliang to the next room without any explanation.

Jiang Yunliang turned his head and looked at the small Zen room. He still couldn't help but feel worried. He whispered angrily: "You have been guarding for so long and no one has replaced you. What should you do if you yourself are sick?"

"No. Shao Zhizhi answered firmly, and said calmly: "I am a superpower, so it is no problem to stay up late. And if I am tired, I can go to bed with my brother. Yunliang, you are afraid of ghosts, so let me stay alone with you." I'll be scared to death when I'm with you, let alone lying on the bed for a while when you're tired. How can you go out with us tomorrow morning if you don't have enough energy? So I'll do it." What

Shao Zhizhi said is irrefutable. To be honest, Jiang Yunliang could not overcome his fear of ghosts for the time being, so he had to go back to his room to sleep. Early the next morning, he got up following the sound of the temple bell. Jiang Yunliang passed by the Zen room next door and looked in through the wooden lattice window. Sure enough, Shao Zhizhi was already resting peacefully on the bed. He was holding his brother's soul in his arms, and his brother's body was lying inside. This strange situation made Jiang Yunliang tremble all over. If he were allowed to rest like this, he would be scared to death in the middle of the night, even if it was Brother Qin Xu who was sleeping on the bed. As expected, Zhi Zhi was still strong.

Feeling Jiang Yunliang's gaze, Shao Zhizhi got out of bed with a frown, carefully lifted the quilt and got out of bed, then covered Qin Xu with it, rubbed his forehead and said to Jiang Yunliang: "Yunliang, go wash up first and come back later. For me."

"Oh, okay, Zhizhi, please wait a moment." Jiang Yunliang hurriedly took the mouthwash cup, toothpaste, toothbrush and a towel and left. He didn't dare to look inside more. He always felt that Qin Xu would sit up at any time. .

After the two took turns to wash up and have breakfast, Shao Zhizhi urged Jiang Yunliang to find the monk in charge of arranging the work and go out with the large group. In the past, there were eight people going out, including five monks from the temple and three members of the family staying in the temple. When the end came for that family, they happened to be praying in the temple. They brought almost nothing except money. Now that supplies were tight, they couldn't live and eat for free, so they worked together every day.

The temple is dedicated to taking care of this family, so the labor intensity of this family is not very high. The main task in the mountains and forests every day is to find some mushrooms, fungus, wild fruits, mountain chestnuts, herbs and other various supplies, and check the surrounding situation by the way. Every day we start at seven in the morning and come back around five in the afternoon. We take lunch with us, so it takes a long time.

The other group of five monks went to the mountain mainly to cut wood. Now there is no place to buy coal, gas and other things. Almost all the energy for boiling water and cooking comes from wood, so the temple naturally needs to prepare more. In addition, the weather will get cold soon. The weather in September has already required wearing two thin shirts. It will snow in November and December. There is no place to buy charcoal this year. If we don't prepare in advance, this winter will be very difficult. It will be very difficult.