71-80

☆ 71. Chapter 71

Chapter 71

Jiang Yuntiao was going to have a meeting. As his younger brother, Jiang Yunliang would certainly not deny his respect. Early the next day, he entrusted all the major and minor matters of Nanming Hot Spring Villa to the deputy leader Huang Shaoyan. He and Shao Zhizhi, Together with Qin Xu, he took Qingze and Chi by car to Hujiagang. Of course, Chi's body still stayed at Nanming Hot Spring Villa, and it was only his soul that followed Jiang Yunliang.

The reason why Jiang Yunliang rushed so early was mainly because he wanted to meet his brother before the meeting and introduce Qingze and Chi to his brother. Qingze can do divination and is proficient in cultivator matters. His ability is very rare in Hujiagang. Jiang Yunliang feels that if his brother gets to know Qingze, he might get an unexpected surprise.

As for Chi, he is just a four- or five-year-old doll now, and his behavior and temperament are not much different from those of ordinary children. In Nanming Hot Spring Villa, the only people he knows well are Qingze and Jiang Yunliang. Now Everyone is going to Hujiagang, so it would not be good to leave him alone at Nanming Hot Spring Resort. Anyway, it was only the soul that was gone. No one could see it except the four of them. Jiang Yunliang simply made the final decision to take this little oil bottle and let it go out to see the world.

Setting off from Nanming Hot Spring Villa were Jiang Yunliang and four others, who brought Maple Tree's Chi. Currently, there was a shortage of manpower and resources. In order to save resources, Jiang Yunliang did not bring anyone from the security team. Of course, with the strength of their group, there was no need to bring more people. Needless to say, Shao Zhizhi's ability to control water with one hand is superb. Within a certain distance, he can deprive any creature of its moisture. This is more terrifying than the King of Hell. In addition, Shao Zhizhi's marksmanship and skills have been specially trained and have reached the level of ordinary masters. Putting together many factors, Jiang Yuntiao believed that even if Shao Zhizhi was not the number one master in Hujiagang, he was not far behind. At least he himself was completely no match for Shao Zhizhi's endless fighting methods.

Shao Zhi is so powerful that others are not weak either. Qin Huan is a soul, and most people can't see him. In addition, after he learned the blinding method, most people can't even see the weapon he holds in his hand. If he really wants to harm someone, he can just get close and take action. The real Kill invisible. The same goes for Qingze. He is still young, but he has many tricks. This silent young man with picturesque features can draw talismans and is also good at martial arts. Even three or five ordinary big men may not be his opponents. Although Jiang Yunliang has plant powers, he has also practiced them. Not only can he use his powers to drive the growth of plants and stop enemies in their tracks, but his skills and marksmanship are also good. Even if he cannot fight one against ten like Shao Zhi, he can deal with ordinary people. If so, it can still be done with one against five.

Such a highly skilled team does not need guards or bodyguards at all. If any small group dares to mess with them without being discerning, they will definitely get away with it.

The weather is still very cold now. Although it may not snow every day, there is snow and ice on the road, making it slippery and uneven, making it difficult to walk even with snow chains. Shao Zhi was cautious and drove very slowly, so even though they set off early in the morning, they didn't arrive in front of Hujiagang until after nine o'clock.

As the weather turned completely cold, the long queues in front of the gate in front of Hujiagang no longer existed. When they entered Hujiagang, they did not need to open a separate door specifically for the entry and exit of troops. They could just go through the ordinary city gate. , now some soldiers and teams of superpowers will come in and out, which is very convenient.