31-40

☆ 31. Chapter 31

Chapter 31 The

three uncles and three aunts mentioned by Jiang Yunliang were Jiang Yunliang's parents. After a moment of confusion, Jiang Yunliang reacted and stopped, with a sad look on his face. He hesitated and asked in a low voice: "Uncle, he ..." The relationship between the Jiang family brothers is very good, so much so that all the children of the third generation of the Jiang family are as close as one family. At a certain period, Jiang Yunliang, as the youngest child in the family, was extremely favored, especially by his eldest and second uncle. Jiang Yunliang is the grandson's favorite, and Jiang Yunliang has a very good relationship with his eldest uncle and second uncle.

"Uncle's incident happened suddenly. He didn't suffer much, so don't feel bad." Jiang Yuntiao comforted him in a deep voice. As he spoke, he rubbed Jiang Yunliang's arm to signal him not to be too sad.

No one can comfort this kind of thing. Jiang Yunliang's joy was gone. He was dragged away by Jiang Yuntiao in a low mood. He couldn't lift his spirits until he entered the cafeteria.

Jiang Yunliang knew as soon as he saw the eating place that this was the army's canteen. He went in and took a look, and then asked belatedly: "Brother, why do you come here to eat? Where are grandpa and the others?"

"Grandpa and the others go to Island H. Let's go, I'll tell you more in detail later, let's eat first." As Jiang Yuntiao went to the window to order, the orderlies behind him were sent to move Shao Zhizhi and Jiang Yunliang's luggage to his house, now order Jiang Yuntiao, who had no choice but to fight in person.

Under this situation, Jiang Yunliang could not calm down and eat first. He grabbed Jiang Yuntiao's sleeve and pulled him back, "Brother, we are not hungry, why don't we go back to eat? I have many things to talk to you about." "Say." Jiang Yunliang and the others have space. Although the food along the way cannot be said to be very good, it is indeed not a hardship. Food is not attractive to him for the time being.

Jiang Yunliang was resolute, but Jiang Yuntiao couldn't resist him, so he had to agree, "Okay, I'll order the food first, and let them deliver it to my home later."

This canteen is a small stir-fried canteen, and meals outside the quota need to be charged extra, Jiang Yuntiao He ordered five dishes in a row and a large bowl of white rice, and asked the people in the cafeteria to deliver it to his home later. Jiang Yuntiao was the group leader, a high-ranking figure in the entire security zone, and the chef in the cafeteria. When he saw it was him, he immediately agreed, "Captain Jiang, don't worry, we promise to deliver the food in time."

Jiang Yuntiao smiled, asked what dishes were in the kitchen today, and ordered five dishes. Twice-cooked pork, stir-fried chicken with kimchi, scallion chicken, fried loach, and a loofah and egg drop soup. Considering that Jiang Yunliang and Shao Zhi may not have eaten anything decent during this period, it may be better to eat it later. In a hurry, Jiang Yun Tiao specially ordered a dish without any bones or debris, just for fear that the two of them would get stuck in their throats.

After Jiang Yuntiao ordered the food, he took the crowd to his residence. As the regiment leader, he was assigned a house with one living room, three rooms and a kitchen and bathroom according to his rank. It was in the area where the army was stationed. He didn't dare to say anything else. , this is definitely the safest place in the entire safety zone.

Jiang Yuntiao led several people up the stairs to the ninth floor, opened the door with the key, and called Jiang Yunliang and Shao Zhizhi in. Jiang Yunliang looked at the surrounding environment, and it was obvious that this was a bachelor's home. Although the interior was clean, clothes were covered with clothes on the sofa and chairs. Apart from furniture, there were no extra decorations in the home, making the entire space look... It felt a little cold and empty.