51-60

☆ 51. Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Jiang Yuntiao never expected that there would be a blizzard on the first day when Yuan Hongbo took his team out to collect supplies after the big cold wave came. Especially the blizzard lasted for half a day and showed no signs of stopping. Jiang Yuntiao waited anxiously in the base, looking at the heavy snowfall but unable to do anything. In such bad weather, even if he wanted to take people out to rescue people, it would not work, not to mention he also had to consider the safety of his soldiers, so he could not To fill in one wave of people, another wave of people, even if his brother was trapped outside.

Jiang Yuntiao would also think about it during his work breaks. It would be great if Qin Huan was still here. With Qin Huan as his assistant to help him sort out various documents, he wouldn't be so busy. More importantly, if Qin Huan was here, he could use his prophecy ability to see where Jiang Yunliang and the others were trapped and whether they were in danger. Jiang Yunqiao could also judge whether to send someone out to pick them up. them.

Jiang Yuntiao was worried, but rationally he also knew that Jiang Yunliang and his team would not be in danger. Not to mention that Yuan Hongbo and the others were all well-trained warriors and had enough experience in dealing with various harsh environments. Their team is all superpowers. Even if Qin Huan is a soul with little fighting ability, he is still very capable, so they should have no problem. As for the blizzard, they were quite thickly dressed and had plenty of supplies. As long as they could find a house to live in, lighting a fire to keep warm shouldn't be a problem. In the densely populated Imperial Capital, it was not difficult to find a house.

Jiang Yuntiao's thoughts were a little wandering. At this time, Xiao Liu came in and said: "Commander, the battalion commanders are already waiting in the conference room. Let's start the meeting now?"

"Yes." Jiang Yuntiao nodded and put down the pen in his hand. stand up. In this bad weather, his office still had no gas or charcoal fire for heating. However, Xiao Liu and Jiang Yuntiao gave him the hot water bottle distributed early in the morning, so that Xiao Liu would not be too cold.

Jiang Yuntiao is about 1.8 meters tall, with broad shoulders and long legs, and a strong figure. His waist is straight after long-term training. Even if he is dressed in layers, like half a bear, he still has a certain handsomeness, like a half-bear. A tough guy from the movies. Xiao Liu followed him with a hot water bottle that was only slightly warm, with admiration and envy in his eyes. If he had half the charm of his family leader, he wouldn't have been single for so many years without a girlfriend.

The regiment led by Jiang Yuntiao far exceeds the configuration of ordinary regiments. He has more than 5,000 people under his command, so there are ten battalions in the regiment. Each battalion has about 500 people, plus other miscellaneous personnel. The whole group is very large. Next to Jiang Yuntiao's office is a temporary conference room. The configuration of this temporary conference room is just like that, a set of sofas and a few chairs. The chairs are not matching. Plastic chairs, wooden chairs and bamboo chairs are scattered on the floor. If more people come, there won't even be a place to stand.

The battalion commanders of the ten battalions were all present. As soon as Jiang Yun Tiao and Xiao Liu came in, the ten people immediately stood up and saluted. Jiang Yun Tiao returned the salute to them, then found one of the chairs and sat down and said: "Special Period, don't worry about these nonsense. I just had a meeting in the morning and the situation is not optimistic. I have sorted out the information and will tell you about it." Jiang Yuntiao took out a small notebook from the pocket of his coat as he spoke. Prepare to read the above content to his battalion commanders.