12 - Rewards

Levi stretched his hand towards the cup and started concentrating with frowned brows as he moved his hands up and down slowly and like magic the water in the cup started floating above it before slowly going back in but it didn't do so perfectly and some of it spilled on the table.

On the side, Hakoda was watching his son with his eyes almost shining, though he hid it quickly, "Good good really good, you don't have enough control for now which is something normal, but considering that you just recently unlocked your powers it's more than enough, I will arrange for a mentor for you from the tribe soon, as for now just try to rest alright?."

"Alright Dad, I'll do my best ." Replied Levi.

Nodding hakoda stood up and headed towards the exit of the room, but just as he was about to leave he turned around with a big smile on his face, seeming to have just remembered something, "Oh and one other thing… I Am proud of you son." He said, before turning around and leaving the room.

Hearing it Levi was shocked for a moment before also smiling and shaking his head, he knew what his father meant, not a lot of kids would do what he had just done and even fewer would survive it.

***

Later that night

Seeing that he was alone in his room Levi's face got serious as he thought.

'System show me all the notifications I've missed.'

[Ding*]

[Affirmative]

[Killed an adult polar bear +100 exp]

[User leveled up +1]

[+10 states points]

[Quest: You ran into a polar bear on your way home and decided to fight him in order to protect your siblings. (Completed)

Objective 1: Delay the polar bear until your siblings can escape. (Completed)

Reward: +1 character level - 5 state points - 100 exp.

Objective 2: Slay the polar bear. (Completed)

Reward: +3 character Level - +10 state points - +300 exp - Observation - Limit breaker.]

[Due to specific actions a hidden reward is unlocked]

[Reward: New system function “titles” is unlocked - title: Courageous Guardian.]

[Courageous Guardian: 10% increase in strength, Stamina, and Agility when in battle.]

Seeing his rewards Levi's eyes went wide.

Especially observation and limit breaker, 'If those two skills are what I think they are then I have just struck the jackpot.'

'And even without them just the title alone is great, it's something that increases my states using percentages and will always be useful.'

As for those two abilities they were godly powers, he had seen it in his past life and it was way too overpowered.

'System give me the description of observe and limit breaker.

[Observation (Active) level 1: a power that allows the user to identify things and people in his environment, it gives a brief description of the target coupled with the level, the higher the level the more information provided]

[Limit breaker (Active) level 1: Only use when necessary, allows the user to break through his limits and ascend to new heights, the user will suffer temporary side effects later on the severity of it depends on how long the skill was active.]