19 - Terror

[Ding*]

[Quest received: Fire Nation prison.]

[You along with dozens of your fellow southern water tribe members have set out on a mission to liberate prisoners from an isolated fire nation prison in the middle of the ocean.

Objective 1: Liberate the prisoners.

Objective 2: Eliminate 10 fire nation soldiers by yourself.

Objective 3: Limit your use of water bending, all other means are allowed.

Rewards:

Reward 1: Health regeneration

Reward 2: Stamina regeneration

Reward 3: Energy regeneration ]

Immediately Levi turned towards his father planning to tell him about his deduction but it was already too late, all hell seemed to have broken loose as sounds of shouting and explosions came from everywhere.

Sensing an attack coming Levi expertly dodged the fireball and sent an ice knife that he had quickly materialized from water in the direction he sensed the attack had come from.

Turning around he could see a Fire Nation soldier holding the ice knife that had penetrated his stomach as he collapsed in pain.

Materializing another two knives he sent them towards the collapsed soldier piercing both his eye and neck separately killing him on the spot.

[Killed a fire nation soldier +140 Exp]

[Leveled up +1]

[+10 stats points]

Immediately Levi could feel a wave of heat rushing all over his body because of his level up and replenishing whatever little energy he had used in that attack.

'Finally I can enjoy this feeling.’ Thought Levi almost closing his eyes to relish in the feeling.

‘Hahaha come at me.’

Feeling something approaching from the side, Levi stepped to the side avoiding a soldier with a spear coming at him.

Catching the spear he twisted it and disarmed the soldier before backing a little and piercing him right through the armor gap on the neck killing him instantly.

[Killed a fire nation soldier +80 Exp]

'This time the experience is lesser than before, is it because he isn't a fire bender or because I leveled up once, or maybe both?’ thought Levi.

By this point, he was already used to most of the features of the system except the exp and levelling up features received for killing as he had never had the chance to fully experience them until today.

'Well I guess there is only one way to find out.

Looking around the battlefield he spotted a fire bender engaged against a water bender on the far right of the battlefield.

Bending a little with a spear in his hand he rushed towards the fire bender as fast as he could while holding the spear with one hand.

[Due to performing a specific action a new skill has been unlocked]

[Dash (Active) - Level 1: Grants a 10% burst of speed for short distances, speed boost and Stamina points consumption vary according to skill level, consume 10 Stamina points each use]

The fire bender barely had enough time to react before he was pierced from the back of the neck, the spearhead coming out on the front, shocking the water bander that was fighting against him.