first kick

"Come here. I want to cuddle with my babies." Taylor smiled as she patted the spot on the sofa beside her.

You sat down beside her before laying your head on her shoulder before she grabbed the blanket from the back of the sofa.

She placed it over you both and kissed your head softly before putting her hand on your bump.

She's taken a few days off since you both agreed that it was about time to do some shopping for your little girl and she wanted to start decorating the nursery a little.

Neither of you was in any rush to start those plans, you're just happy to have some more quality time together.

She's tried to make today so special so far by letting you both sleep in a little and then making you both lunch; a meal that you've been craving.

And now, she's got a TV show on that you've both been wanting to watch and she's ready to spoil you and the baby with cuddles and kisses.

"I love you so much, baby." She whispered as she kissed your temple.

"Oh, sorry, are you talking to me or the baby?" You joked.

"Very funny." She giggled. "I was talking to you but I do love both my babies, so very much."

Your heart melted upon watching her lean down and press kisses across your bump.

"You hear that, angel? Mommy loves you. Yes, I do!"

Her voice was so high-pitched as she spoke in the cutest and softest baby voice to your bump.

You were about to say something to her about it when you suddenly felt a flutter in your stomach.

Taylor had been caressing your bump at the time and had felt the tiny foot bump right against her hand.

She looked at you with big blue eyes to see you looking just as surprised as she was.

"Was that what I think it was?" You asked in awe.

"That was a kick. I felt her tiny little foot against my hand!"

She stared at your bump once more before giving it a little kiss once more.

"Hello in there. Are you going to kick again? Do you recognize my voice?"

Once again, it came and Taylor gasped.

"You are so active in there! Hello, angel. I'm so happy you're moving around and that we can finally feel you."

"I can't believe she's kicking. This is so amazing, oh my god." You grinned.

"It is." Taylor happily replied. "We're your moms, baby. We can't wait to meet you."

She kicked once more and Taylor let out a joyful laugh.

"Well, now she's not going to rest again. I can tell already, she's going to be active nonstop until she's out."

Taylor giggled at your words but nodded her head.

"This is amazing though. It all feels too good to be true. But now, I know it isn't. It's real, Tay."

"It is." She cheerfully said before kissing your lips softly. "I love you, Y/N, and I love our precious little girl too."

"We love you more, baby. More than you'll ever know." You said as you kissed her again, all while your baby continued to happily move around.