baby shopping

"Are you okay?" Taylor sighed as she brushed her hand across your back comfortingly.

"Don't worry, Tay. The baby and I are both just fine." You assured as Taylor turned back around, gazing out the sliding doors of the store to see a ton of paparazzi still standing there.

All you and Taylor want to do today is some shopping for the baby but these simple activities aren't as easy for you both as they are for others when everyone is following you both around.

"Don't worry about them. Let's enjoy this." Taylor smiled as she took your hand. "We've been waiting for this day and we have so much to buy so let's have fun doing it."

"Okay." You grinned before she grabbed a cart and began to push it around.

"So what are the essentials for everything?" She wondered.

"I hope you're ready because it's a lot." You playfully warned. "Let's just go from aisle to aisle."

She nodded and followed you down the first aisle.

There was so much to buy and so much to choose from, it all felt overwhelming.

You quickly realized just how much there was to get and how much your little girl was going to need and you pulled out your checklist, just to keep an eye out and make sure you didn't miss or forget a single thing.

Starting with things like bottles, pacifiers, and a mobile for the crib - you tossed them all into the basket and headed down the next aisle.

Of course, it didn't take very long for the basket to begin to fill up.

There's so much a baby needs before they're even born that the cart fills up fast.

Not to mention the fact that Taylor was practically just taking things off the shelf and tossing them into the basket, insisting on spoiling your little girl and buying a few extra of everything.

Saying no wasn't an option because her blue eyes sparkled and she looked so happy each time you both picked out something for the baby.

So, even though your baby didn't need every pacifier to choose from or one of each of the toys to choose from, Taylor put it in the cart anyway and you just shook your head with a smile.

It took you both a while to decide on the furniture because the selections were just too cute but eventually, you agreed on a four-in-one that also had a changer, which would come in handy.

The bedding was another adventure, mostly of Taylor just telling you how cute certain items were and tossing them in the cart without even turning her head.

Your baby girl was going to be so spoiled, you just knew it.

Going over every checklist remained a little overwhelming, so you both agreed to save the clothes for last.

Checking off every list, from the nursery to diapering to sleep to health and safety, all left you rubbing your temples as you tried to keep up with it all.

"We've got everything, my love. I promise you." Taylor assured as she wrapped her arms around you. "We're good."

"And what if we forgot something? It's a little hard to see each item in the basket since it's so full of the other three hundred things you put in there." You joked.

Taylor laughed along with you and kissed your cheek.

"I just want to spoil her. It was hard for us to get pregnant this time around. As much as I know we both want to have more babies, if we only get to have one baby or one little girl, I want to spoil her like crazy. This is our dream come true. We're fortunate enough to where we can do these things and not worry about it. So don't worry. Let's spoil our little girl."

You turned around and kissed her cheek, knowing she had the best intentions and just wanted to enjoy every second of being a mother to your little girl.

"And, if for some reason we forgot anything, which I'm pretty sure we didn't since we looked every checklist over fifteen times, we can come back. We still have a couple of months before she gets here. We're going to be just fine."

"You're right. I have no reason to worry. Let's enjoy this together." You sighed happily before she kissed your lips.

"Come on, baby. Let's go look at those cute clothes." She excitedly grinned before going over to the clothes section.

It was safe to say that you and Taylor immediately fell in love with all of the cute clothes.

There was so much to choose from and they were all so adorable, you both just melted.

It was hard to resist buying so much because, unlike the other things Taylor got so much of, your baby girl wouldn't fit into newborn clothes forever.

She's going to grow and she's going to grow quickly.

So you were careful with what and how much you picked out, though anything with cats on them was a must-have.

You picked out shoes, hats, pajamas, undershirts, onesies, leggings, jeans, sweats, and the cutest socks ever.

Taylor made sure to pick out some of the things you both loved a lot in a couple of sizes up too instead of just newborn, so your little girl could fit into the cute clothes for a while.

"Taylor? Didn't we say no more shoes? She has like ten pairs in this basket." You said as you watched Taylor stop and stare at another pair of tiny shoes.

"Yes but, baby, look at them!" She grinned as she picked them up. "They have cats on them! We're getting them."

She tossed them into the basket and you just laughed.

"Do you think we have enough of everything? We have all the furniture picked out and it'll be delivered in a few days. We got everything off of every checklist and more. I think we're good, right?"

"I think we are." She said as she wrapped her arm around you and walked up to the front with you.

You checked out and Taylor quickly paid for everything before putting all of the bags in the basket.

"Congratulations to you two. Your baby is going to be so spoiled and so lucky." The cashier smiled.

"Thank you!" You and Taylor happily said before heading out to the car.

The paparazzi weren't as bothersome when you were both so over the moon with everything that you'd just bought.

"Go get in the car. Relax a little while I put everything away and then we can go for lunch." She said before kissing your lips.

You got into the car and looked in the mirror to see Taylor putting bag after bag in the trunk.

"You are so spoiled, baby." You told your little girl as you rubbed your bump. "You're going to be so worth it all though. Your moms love you so much and we can't wait to meet you. Not much longer now."