chapter-1

Author pov

"Aisha, are you done?" Asked her senior doctor. "Yes doctor Shivansh" she replied
"Alright then I'll take care of the rest, you go and relax" he smiled warmly "I can really count on you." They both smiled at eachother and she walked out of the operation theatre.

"Aisha, your phone has been ringing alot after you left for the operation, who is so eager to talk to you girl. Tell me about him" she smirked at her "there's no "him" Deepali, it must be from home. Let me see" she responded"Yeah Yeah my Aisha go on however don't forget to tell me if there's "Him" in your life, okay? " Doctor Deepali winked at her before leaving from there and Aisha just nodded slightly.

As she switched on her phone she witnessed few more missed calls from her home and her bestfriend. She got worried about the no. Of calls she received from her family as they barely talk to her and about her bestfriend she must have seen a husband man somewhere or bought a new dress that's why she's calling her.

Aisha called her mother however she didn't picked up, she tried calling her again now she picked her call and the first thing her mother did was shout at her " what took you so long to call me back and why you didn't pick up when I called you" her mother ventured.
Aisha sigh "mother, if you forgot your daughter is a doctor" "so?? Is that my problem??" At this moment Aisha just stayed still untill her mother spoke again"me and your Father met a boy, he's nice and works in a firm and earns wel-" "mother I think we already have this conversation between me and father and i hope you're Fully aware of my answer" Aisha responded cutting her mother.

"Aisha, He works at a big business organisation" her mother insisted"and I'm a doctor, a cardiologist to be more exact. I don't want to get married now try to understand Maa I'm just starting to do things. You know Doctors talk so high of your daughter because I'm excellent in things" she stated in estatic tone thinking her mother will listen to her and will understand her for once moreover all her expectations crumble down after what her mother said

"That's because I supported you and i still regret that. After All I did for you, this is how you repay us?" Each word coming out her Mother's mouth was putting daggers in Aisha's heart. She was barely holding her tears whelming up in her eyes.

"Beta? Aisha? Are you there, this is your Dad , princess. Don't pay attention to your Maa' words she's just upset because you didn't picked up her call. My child talk to your father " as Aisha heard her father's voice she tried speaking but nothing came out except a whispered"yes". Her father was never like her Mother to her. He knows her daughter doing her best and worked hard to achieve this and he always encourages her to do well.

"Dad" she breathed "Yes my lil Princess, are you doing well? Tell me about your recent achievements" he stated trying to calm the atmosphere down as he's well aware his daughter's holding her tears and that hurts him.
"I'm doing good,Dad and should I tell you about my achievements some other time? I-I actually I'm getting a call from the doctor" said in hushed tone "yeah ofcourse beta, whenever you're free call me. Alright bacha?" He finished and she just hummed and hang up the call.

She squat down on the floor and broke into tears. She hugged herself and sobbed until there's no tears left to cry. After sometime see glanced at the wall clock and saw the time. She's been crying for an hour now and it's almost time to head back home. She stand up and went to the bathroom and looked at her miserable self in the mirror. And after freshing up she came out only to be greeted by her bestfriend Elina.

"BITCH, WHERE THE HECK WAS YOUR PHONE?? DID YOU NOT SEE MY CALLS?"
Elina yelled to which Aisha covers her mouth with her hand because she's being too noisy in a hospital "keep it down, Elina your voice does your throat have loud speaker fit in there or what. It can hurt your vocal cords." Aisha suggested.

"Alright whatever. Tell me why you didn't picked up my call. I got worried about you " Elina stated. Aisha just sigh"do you all just forgot that I'm a Doctor and have to work too? I'm not a jobless or carefree person. Just because I didn't picked up your calls doesn't mean I'm ignoring it or doing it on purpose or anything. I have work to do FOR THE LOVE OF GOD" Aisha exclaimed with tears in her eyes.

"Oh my God, Aisha I'm so sorry, please don't cry. I promise I'll never yell at you just please don't cry." She hugged her and
Aisha just hugged her back and cried loudly.

Couple hours later
"So that's the reason you were crying like that and it wasn't because of me, thank God. I thought she never cry because of me then why is she crying when I just talk to her in my normal way" Elina hit Aisha while chuckling "Yeah, you can never hurt me but can you stop hitting me? It's hurting now" Aisha said to which Elina hit her with more force playfully. Aisha hissed in pain "YEAH YOU LIL SHIT, THIS IS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE" Aisha stated and the both laughed together.

"But Aisha, how long are you going to ignore this "meet the boy" thing?" Elina said while eating her popsicle."I know I know, I'm thinking of going back to my home this weekend and meet the person my parents set up for me." Aisha replied
"REALLY??" Elina asked in utter shock

"yup, like think about it, Elina how long I'm going to keep resisting it. When I know I have to face the truth one day so I'll go and meet the person and tell him about my condition and make him reject me. That's it" "Girl, you really think someone would reject A beauty like you and that too a well-known doctor, are you dumb or you act like one?" Elina responded after hearing her bestfriend's stupid ideas. "Gosh, why I'm made so beautiful like it's a crime now" Aisha said in a funny tone and they both laughed.

How's the first chapter?? Do tell me about it in a comment. Thank you for reading 🤍