Chapter 12

Aisha's pov
"Bye Ranveer, see you some other time." Elina waved at Him from the passenger seat and he waved his both hands in order to get my attention and which he actually gets but I quickly glanced away and put the key in the ignition and turn it while looking ahead and as the engine finally started, i step on the accelerator and drove away.

"So what did you plan to do?" Elina said, Breaking the silence. "What do you mean?" I asked, cluelessly. She sighed while looking at me, "Aisha, my girl, what I meant is when are you going to break the ice between you both? You see he's back just because of you and he apologized for the things too." She gestured. "What are you trying to say, Elina" I said, knowing where it's all going.

"You know what I'm trying to say." She said looking at me and I shrugged off while driving, looking forward. "Forgive him. Give him a second chance. You did not said a single word when we had breakfast expect when you wanted a glass of water or salt. How long will you take to finally forgive someone who isn't at fault." I glanced at her, her eyes were filled with tears.

"Do you both even know how bad does it hurt when people give up on their close ones.Don't take his side, Elina." I ventured. "I don't want you to feel that, Aisha. And I am not taking his side,I don't want to lose my bestfriends again when I finally get them back. Please,Aisha, Forgive him. It wasn't his fault." She spoke between her sobs.

I stopped the car and got out of it. It's suffocating me. Soon enough, Elina joined me too, we both stood there looking at the sunset in complete silence, until I thought to speak again.

"I'll try." I said, still looking at the sunset as it sinks into the void. "What??" Elina responded, her voice contains excitement in it. I sighed."You heard me, right? However If you didn't then I'll say it again in more understanding method. I'll try forgiving him." I finished finally looking at her while she wips away her tears.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, MY BITCH. I KNEW MY TEARS WILL DEFINITELY HELP." she yelled engulfing me completely in her arms. "WHAT THE FUCK?? YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE DIDN'T YOU. BITCH, WHO SAID IT WAS MY FINAL DECISION. BACK AWAY RIGHT NOW." I shouted back, while struggling to get away but eventually gave in and hug her back.
And after that we went back home together.

Author pov
"Ash, now we're alone.So,Tell me where did you go yesterday." Elina asked, reaching for Aisha's hand."Leave it. It's nothing important, anyway." Aisha responded looking anywhere but her.

"You can't just keep it all bottled up, you know? You gotta let it all Out of you, otherwise you'll just explode." Elina suggested. After sometime Aisha just huffed and looked at her."I indirectly met Aahan." And the room fell into pin drop silence.

"YOU MET WHO? AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "INDIRECTLY"?CARE TO EXPLAIN?" Her bestfriend hollered. Another heavy sigh left Aisha's mouth before she continued. "I met Aahan Ahmed. In my clinic yesterday, although I only saw him from the side and that was enough for me to figure out who he was. Furthermore, I have this uneasy feeling which is telling me he might have entered in the my cabin too when I closed my eyes for a matter of time." She finished, meanwhile Elina covered her mouth in utter shock.

"WHAT'S THAT BASTARD EVEN DOING IN INDIA?? AS I HEARD HE MOVED TO GERMANY LONG TIME AGO? WHY THE FUCK IS THAT FUCKER HERE?" Elina exploded in outraged. "And you wandered around just because you saw that bitch in your clinic? So what if he's your ex, YOU SHOULD'VE CALLED ME AND WE WOULD BE PARTYING AROUND INSTEAD OF GETTING YOU DEPRESSED. That would have been the best thing to divert your mind, Aisha."

"I know, it was pretty pathetic of me to lose my senses like that. He can go anywhere the fuck he want, I couldn't care less about it. I shouldn't let that useless things to effect my mental health." Aisha said before taking an aggressive amount of sip from her coffee.

"YES THAT'S LIKE MY GIRL." She cheered, Before continuing further."But why was he in your clinic, Ash?" "His mother is my one of the monthly patients. Before she usually comes with her other son i assume and sometimes with her husband so I didn't know that until yesterday." Aisha spoke looking away.

"Aisha, look at me. I won't let anything happen to you again. I promise. Don't let his futile existence bother you, alright?" Elina said, holding Aisha by her shoulders whereas Aisha nodded in response. "NEVERTHELESS, My bestfriend's birthday around the corner."

Elina continued changing the topic promptly showing a huge grin before engulfing Aisha in her arms. In return Aisha hugged her back.

"So, what shall we do this time. Uhmm, go on a trip to Paris or Greece like the last time as you loved it so much." Elina suggested looking in her phone. "Actually,Elina I'm thinking of staying home this year. And I have appointments too." She responded with a smile.

"No way I'll let that happen." Elina spoke,"If you don't want to travel then Amusement parks are still on the list. And Ransack your favourite Icecream parlour comes right under it. Please don't deny it." After a long sigh Aisha said 'Alright' and Elina jumped on her and they both laughed together.

Meanwhile
After a week in a cafe.
"What do you mean, the project is not released yet? Didn't you mentioned it's ready to launch?" Aahan said on a phone call with his personal secretary. "Mr. Ahmed, We did said that and it wasn't a lie. It's rea-" " Then what's the matter?? Why isn't it launched?" He blurted cutting off his secretary, Mr. James.

"Sir, actually someone leaked false information about our project and the media has been standing outside the building since morning." Mr.James said. "It's not our first time facing media, is it?" He responded.

"Sir, I'm afraid that's not the main reason i have called you." He hesitated. "Then what is it, Elaborate Mr.James. I don't have whole day. I'm out on a vacation to spend some time with my family,if you remember." Aahan said lividly.

"My apologises, sir. However, they've put allegations on our project being harmful to humans and can be a reason of someone's death. And the boards of directors wants to meet you and meeting is scheduled for this coming Monday." His secretary finished.

"With who's permission did you scheduled the meeting, James." Aahan said, running his hand through his hair in annoyance.
"Mr. William Grayson said to contact you about the meeting, I'm sorry sir. Mr.Grayson was threatening to kill my Wife, If I wouldn't call you."

"Tell them I'll be there." And he hung up. He was fuming in rage. Two week ago he landed in delhi with the intention of staying here for a month with his family. Moreover, was estimating his visit to Aisha's family. However, come hell or high water, He wasn't ready to give up yet.

"Alright, it's Thursday today and I have to meet her father on Saturday. I have to take the bull by the horn and then i can leave for Germany." Aahan said before taking a last sip of his black coffee and walked out of the cafe.

However, as he was about to open the door of his car. His gaze went somewhere, to certain someone who was too busy in laughing and giggling to notice anything. He stood still like a statue, his heart skipped a whole beat. His surroundings disappeared completely. It was only her visible to him.

His expression was serious, however it softened slightly as he looked at her. Like the way he looked at her was different from how he looked at everyone else. For a brief moment their eyes met eachother and his vision starts blurring, sweat beads was visible on his forehead.

"The witchery of beautiful eyes." The last thing Aahan said before

He fainted.

_

_

_

_
Enjoy reading ✨
and do vote for next chapter 🤍