chapter 9

Aahan pov
"Josh, you should better start stating the reason of your call right now or else the consequences won't be good." I finished,horribly frustrated by the disturbance.

"Woah, Why so furious?? It's not like you have met Aisha and i interrupted your moment or so. And I called you to discuss something i found regarding Aisha,so meet me in that old cafe near your apartment." Josh stated before hanging up.

Yes You dunderhead, I met her. The love of my life. She was right infront of my eyes and you intrude my moment. Ughhh, I have never been so frustrated as I am right now.I muttered under my breath while losing my tie.

"Aahan beta, are you coming?" I heard my mother shout from far away, standing near the car. I walked towards her "let's go Maa,my apologises you have wait for too long. I got a call" I stated before opening the door for her and walking on my side.

As we reached our house, my mother asked "Are you going somewhere?" To which i simply nodded "remember I got a call? I have to meet that person." As she nodded slightly.

"A women?" She inquired with a smile. Which actually disappeared after my response"No, A Man." And she slammed the door of the car and left not before uttering a "drive safely and comeback before dinner."

Don't worry, Ma. As I already found your daughter in law, whom I love with my whole heart. A smile appeared on my lips as a thought of her being my wife.

Author pov
In the cafe
"So, what i found regarding Aisha so far is. You wanna here bad news or good news first?" Josh chirped. While Aahan glared at him. "Stop Chaffing and disclose the matter already. Will you ??" He spoke while crossing his arms tightly in anger.

"Well, I'll go with good news first. So, thankfully Aisha rejected all of the Men she went on a date with and-." "I knew that. She's the woman I love, I knew she'll reject all of them. My sweetheart My strawberry." Aahan snapped while cutting off Josh through his talks.

"Dude, you're over the moon. Did you forgot I have a bad news as well?" Josh stated while looking at his friend in shock. Aahan cleared his throat and gestures him to speak.

"She rejected all of them but the last one." He hesitated a lil before seeing Aahan's frowning face. "The last one went away before she can reject him. However, he wants to meet her again." Josh stated.

"And when's that going to happen?" Aahan inquired while clenching his fists. "She didn't picked any place yet or called him. Also Aahan bro buddy there's one more bad news for you." Josh began. Aahan just looked outside then again at Josh before nodding his head signalling him to continue.

"Her bestfriend came back. Ranveer Singh Rajput." Josh finished. Meanwhile, Aahan's rage has reached it's limit. His jaw clenched and he started laughing like a menace. "Aahan, you good brother?" Josh asked in concerned tone.

"I suppose I need to unalive people." He spoke while sipping his coffee elegantly.
"Wait what did you said? OVER MY DEAD BODY I'LL LET YOU DO THAT." Josh stated. "Well, go lay down and die cause I ain't gonna be told what to do, especially in her case." Aahan responded before getting up.

"Aahan, listen to me for once. Are you insane? We're not in Germany right now." He whined while holding Aahan by his shoulder, more like stopping him.
"If you don't take your hands off me in the next two minutes, you won't have hands." Aahan growled.

While Josh instantly removed his hands from his shoulder and quickly slip them in his pockets. "Doesn't matter if I'm in Germany or not. Any man who will try to take or get close with what's mine, will end up facing the worst consequences ever." Aahan finished before getting in his car. Leaving Josh alone with his worrisome thoughts.

Meanwhile-
"Aisha pick up the call already" Elina muttered while grab her hair in worry and fear. "Ranveer, did you get to know about her or something?" She spoke on a call. "No Elina, she's not picking up and I have already called the clinic and hospital too. They said she left the clinic at 7 in evening." Ranveer responded.

"Just where the hell did she go." Elina thought to herself after ending the call with Ranveer. After walking back and forth, she heard the door bell ring. Elina dashed towards the door and unlocked it.

"I'm home" there stands Aisha with her face completely soaked with her tears and eyes were scarlet. "What the hell happened to you and where were you." Elina asked completely flabbergasted.

"Please, don't ask me anything now. I want to rest." She sighed. However Elina held her hand before Aisha could walk away. "I'll let you rest for now because you look exhausted and I can tell it's not just any matter you could handle alone. You were gone for four hours for god's sake, so I need you to tell me what made you do that. As your bestfriend, I have the right to know every single details of your problems. Go sleep well and when you wake up, you will find me there." Elina finished point her index finger towards the couch,Before leaving her hand.

Aisha nodded slightly and went to her room. After a while, Ranveer arrived.
"Is she home yet?" He asked concerned.
Elina just nodded as a yes, And he let out a breathe.

"Where was she? Did you asked her? How is she?" Ranveer showered her with his unanswered questions. "Relax bro, she looked tired so I let her sleep for now. Don't worry yourself too much she's fine."
Elina suggested.

"How could I not get worried, Elina? She was gone for four hours straight without any contact. What could have happened to her. I'm too afraid to even think about it." Ranveer reasoned looking at his bestfriend.

"But nothing happened right. We should be thankful. So calm down, alright" She replied while handling a glass of water to him. " You know what, i should armed a gun for her. So she could carry it with her while facing an emergency, she could use it.what do you think?" He pondered.

"Are you insane?" Elina inquired. "In her case, I can't take can kind of hindrance." He stated. "Gosh, you are so down for her bro. Alright, enough of your nuisance get out I have to sleep." She ordered him while he was already taking his jacket off.

"Who said I'm going anywhere? I'm going to stay here and wait for her to wake up. I will not go anywhere until I speak to Aisha. So pardon me, I'll sleep on the couch. perhaps, if you have any spare blankets, I'll appreciate it if you give it to me. My dear lovely bestfriend." Ranveer said before winking at her.

"Ranveer, Aisha won't like it." Elina replied. "Do I look like I care, No." He responded. "Do whatever you want I'll bring the blankets." She sighed and left from there.

And he spent the night at their apartment.

_

_

_
What do we see here? Oh! It's a triangle. Well, we can have a rectangle too👀
Hehehe, enjoy.

Thanks for reading 💌
Vote for next chapter 🍇