chapter 6

Author pov
"Ash, please stop crying my girl." Elina spoke to Aisha who was crying since the time she landed in Delhi and met Elina.
"El-Elina, yo-you know what my mot-mother said." Aisha sobbed while her bestfriend patted her back lightly.

"Yes I aware Aisha. Please I can't see you cry. Calm down Please." Elina responded while being anxious about the condition of her bestfriend, she's literally breaking down infront of her.

An idea popped up in Elina's mind and she smiled. Not sure if it will work or not however she has do something. She can't just sit still. Soon enough, Aisha heard a music sound that too a party music. She looked around and found Elina near speakers while giving her a look.

"Come on, Aisha THIS IS OUR SONG." Elina said before pulling Aisha with her. At first Aisha tried going back however Elina held her hand made her dance tango.
A Tango with dramatic and funny expressions. Aisha somehow let out a chuckle after seeing Elina's weird expressions.
That's how the rest of their night went like.

Next morning:-
Both of them fell asleep meanwhile Aisha on sofa and Elina on the floor. However their precious sleep got disturbed by the sound of a door bell.
None of them woke up as the sound doesn't end so Elina woke up annoyed.

"the heck this person wants. Cominggggg" Elina hissed in annoyance and went to unlock the door. As soon as she did she immediately shuts the door back. And ran towards Aisha who was still sleeping nevertheless.

"Aisha wake up" she shook her lightly but she didn't woke up."Aisha WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCHHH." Elina shouted at her and Aisha woke up instantly and looked here and there to see if they're in some kind of danger which makes Elina yell at her.

"What what's wrong??? What's the matter? Are we being attacked. What's happening" Aisha asked panicking.
"Calm down, it's worst then that girl." Elina spoke. "What??" She inquired.
"Ranveer Singh Rajput is standing right outside our door" Elina finished.

"so go and open the door- WAIT WHATTT THE HECK WHO'S STANDING OUTSIDE OUR DOOR?" Aisha whispered yelled.
"Yeah you heard me clearly now go and open the door because no way in hell I'm doing that and it's been 5 minutes he has been standing outside." She replied.

"Elina, are you being serious?? Is he really here or you saw someone else?" Aisha insisted. "Go and see yourself" Elina suggested and the door bell rings again gaining both of their attentions.

Aisha looked at Elina after reaching the door knob and twisted it to open the door and finally got greeted with the same face she once saw when she was in high school.

He immediately hugged her catching her off guard. Meanwhile Elina stood there mouth wide open as if she can't believe what's happening infront of her eyes.
After a few minutes when Aisha didn't hugged him back, he backed up a lil and cleared his throat.

"Well, Heyy Butterfly!! How are you? It's been a long while I guess."  Ranveer said while scratching his neck in embarrassment. Ranveer Singh Rajput is Aisha's first Male bestfriend she made when she was in high school however due to his Father's transfer he left after graduating High school for USA.

But what disturbs Aisha till this date was everyone back then told Aisha he left because of her being clingy to him and she also got bullied because of him. As everyone thought they liked eachother and Ranveer is the one who broke up with her because they both love to spent time together and usually found together.

Because of him, people called her a gold digger and which also ruined her image in whole school. "Aisha??" Ranveer called waving his hand which brings Aisha out of her thoughts. She looked up to him and saw him smiling brightly at her as if he won a lottery.