chapter-10

Aisha's pov
I woke up with sun rays reaching my face, bright and shiny indicating a new day. As i rubbed my eyes slightly before opening them. And suddenly I wasn't in my room laying on my bed anymore instead I was standing in a hall with white painted walls.

I looked around for exits but nothing. I started feeling anxious and it was hard to breathe. As I'm a claustrophobic, I was too afraid to move so I kneel down while holding my head.

Moreover, I noticed someone standing far away from me. I felt a lil relief and tried walking towards that person and I did, It was a man his back was facing me.
"Excuse me" i recalled. As soon as he turned around my voice got stuck in my throat. I couldn't move. As he bent to my height.

"You cannot ran away from me, strawberry. I promise I'll come and take you with me" he whispered while looking at me with his winter blue eyes "For the rest of your life."He said near my ear before nibbling on it.

As I pushed him with all my strength and looked at him wipping his lips off with his thumb while smirking with one raised eyebrow looking directly at me in the eyes,"I'll be back soon, Darling."And I heard a door knocking which finally brings me back to my room.

I looked around in fear. My forehead has visible sweat on it and my hands were trembling uncontrollably. All along It was a dream. As i was processing everything, I heard another knock. Startled."Aisha babe, Are you awake or not?" Elina asked.

I tried calming myself Before answer her. "Ye-Yes, I am." I stuttered anyways.
"Alright, get fresh and come out. Let's grab a breakfast at your favourite place. We can talk there too." She chirped. While I just hummed in response.

I grabbed a fistful of my hairs in frustration. Just what kind of effect He has on me to dream about him like this. He's here to play with my life, with me again. Why can't he just disappear like he did before. My hatred towards him has already reached the peak of Mount Everest.

I sighed, stood up only to stumble against a wall of my room. Look Aahan, look what you made me feel like, a pathetic, weak person. You were the only person i thought I could trust. And you proved me wrong utterly. Are you satisfied? Oh!! I forgot you're not yet pleased. You've arrived, again to Ruin my life when it was going just fine.

Tears were blurring my vision continuously. Although, I finally made my way towards the bathroom to bathe myself. And finally dressed myself in a navy blue floral design Kaftan with a loose braid.

As i gaze at my reflection in the mirror, except for my face I look normal though Elina will immediately know I cried like no tomorrow, nevertheless. I kept my face as simple as it is. And applied my sunscreen before finally heading out of my room. (A/n: Remember everyone,Spf is most important for your face:)

Author pov
At the time Aisha opened the door of her room, she collided into something hard. She cares her head and looked up only to find, Ranveer with worrisome expressions.
"Butterfly, you woke up? I was about to knock again. Hey, Are you Alright?" He asked looking in her eyes. However her eyes were devoid of any emotions. She removed his hands from her forearms and started looking for Elina. And she found her on the couch.

"Ash, hey bae-" "what is he doing here?" Aisha interrupted her with folded hands against her chest. "He? Oh! Him. Ranveer, uhm actually you see." Elina hesitated.
"I sprinted here looking for you last night, When you went out of network connection and lost. As i got to know you were back, i stayed the whole night here to talk to you." He responded.

"Why did you do that? Did i asked for it? Also I'm not at all interested to have a chat with you and as you see I'm Alive, you can leave now."she spoke In monotonous tone.
"Aisha, please forgive me. I'm truly sorry for what happened in the past however we're in present now." Ranveer spoke while gently holding her finger tips.

"Precisely Aisha, we all have grown up and currently in present now. You should give him a second chance. Everyone deserves it." Elina suggested while looking at her, who's facing the other side of the hall.

"Additionally, I have planned a breakfast date consisting all three of us." Elina muttered under her breath. "Excellent, when you have already planned everything then what's the point of telling me?" Aisha spoke before stranding out of the apartment leaving them behind.

"Is everything ready?, it's time to meet father-in-law."

_

_

_
Thanks for reading. 💌
Vote for next chapter everyone.🥨