Chapter 13

Aahan's pov
"I still can't believe this will the first place I would visit when I have to fly from Germany to India." Conrad sighed, shaking his head at the scenery infront of him. "When I have to witness The Great Aahan Ahmed, the business tycoon,the billionaire lying on a hospital bed. Why? Because Sir lost his consciousness on the FREAKING ROAD after seeing his first love.That's embarrassing bro."

"Are you done with your drama? Now, ask them to bring the discharge papers I have to leave." I said, as I have other matters which requires my attention and needs to be done before I leave for Germany. It's already evening now.

"Where's Aahan? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU??? DID YOU REALLY FUCKING FAINTED?" Josh busted into the room. Another heavy sigh. "Aahan dude, you might not be aware of this but.... I love you very much you're my bestfriend forever." Josh stated, what the fuck did he just wiped his tears.

"I'm not going to die For fuck sake. Stop with this rubbish You two and Tell them to bring the papers or else I'll leave like this." I blurted, after getting up from this filthy bed wearing my jacket, Enough of wasting my time.

And we heard a knock, a nurse entered.
"Sir, Before you leave, please sign on these papers. Then you can go." Good thing they bought it here on their own,I can't stand these idiots anymore. That nurse uttered a thank you and left from there not before touching Conrad's shoulder slightly,Gross. I searched for my keys, mobile phone and rest of the belongings.

"Looking for these?" Conrad replied, while showing the transparent bag that contains everything I was searching for. As I moved forward to take the bag he stepped back, I clenched my fist.
"I've travelled all the way from Germany to India. Why don't you try saying a 'thank you my dear bestfriend' huh?"

"And who asked you?" I said, digging my hands in my pocket."Pardon me? I was the one who was calling you when you were unconscious on the middle of the road. Thanks to my missed call, someone informed me about you. Although I wasn't the one who took you to the hospital, OFCOURSE I COULDN'T JUST APPEAR IN INDIA IN A BLINK OF EYE." Conrad said, in his German accent.

"And If you're thinking Josh is the one who bought you here then my dear friend you're ABSOLUTELY WRONG. Even though, I did called him.." he said side eyeing Josh who looked away. "However, he didn't picked up. Must be busy doing something or someone. We never know." Conrad said.

Then, who bought me here if not them? I barely know anyone here. Was it Her? No that can't be. I was far away from her. I was pulled out of my thoughts when my phone started ringing in that plastic bag.
As i snatched it from Conrad.

"Could you atleast try to be nice?" He spoke. "You're still breathing. That's me being Fucking nice, Asshole." I said before answering the call as I made my way out of that room. It was a call from my private pilot narrating me about his arrival. There's still alot of time for me to meet her family though.

Why don't I just meet her family? It's 1 hr 58 mins from normal flight however from my jet it will be only 58 mins for me to arrive at Lucknow. Furthermore, my appearance right now may not be that much appealing.Her father might just reject me in the first glance. It's Thursday evening and the plan to meet her father was on Saturday however, the sooner I get it done the earlier I can leave for Germany.

Both the matters are equally important and needs my presence.Nevertheless, let's first head home. Ammi must be worried. I thought as i got in the car before driving away.

Author pov
"Aahan, kahan teh beta? We were concerned for you." His mother said, as she hugged her son. "Bahar tah kuch kaam agya tah. Phone dead hogya warna aapko inform kr deta, my apologises Ammi." He said wipping the sweat off of his mother's face with his handkerchief.

"Aagye beta, Chaliye Afreen ab aap khana laga dijiye. Aur kitne dheer asse hi bhukha rakhna hai." His father said, as he looked at his Elder son. "Kya matlab abhi tak aap logo ne khana hi nhi khaya?" Aahan asked in astonishment. "Aahan, tumhari Ammi ko itni anxiety hori thi ki unka beta pta nhi Kahan hoga, kuch khaya hoga usne..." His father said, looking at his wife. "Aur kitne saal baad tum aaye ho asse kaise koi khana khale bade bete ke bina."

His eyes glistened after hearing his father's words. "I'll take a quick bath, Jab tak aap log khaye." And he sprinted towards his room upstairs. "Isn't bhai getting to much love? Am I not visible to you both?" His brother said. "Oh was Rahil here? I didn't noticed." His father said before laughing at his younger son's sulking expression.

Meanwhile--
"Aisha, why did you do that?" Elina asked.
"Elina, he was unconscious on the road, I don't know what happened to me which made me rushed to him as soon as he fell." Aisha spoke, while tears filled her eyes.
Elina holds her in her arms as she broke down completely.

"Why did I saw him? It was just a brief moment and i recognised his face after so many years,Elina. I loathe myself because after all his deeds. He is still in my heart and I- I suffer." She said sobbing, as she held on to her bestfriend's sleeves.

"I know it's hard for you to move on
he was your first love, your lover." Elina said, while soothing a hand over Aisha's hair to calm her down. "A lover? Maybe.." she said, as tears ran down her cheeks.
"That's something tender, But tender like a bruise, Elina. How I wished i never met him."

"Okay, there, cry as much as you like I'll hold you in my arms. I won't ask you to stop crying, let it all out, let it hurt until it won't hurt anymore, alright?" Elina said and the night went like that.

_

_

_

_
Hey everyone!!! Hope you're doing fine✨
Enjoy reading 🤍 and don't forget to vote 🎀