The Head Bees

~3rd person POV~

  "In the name of all things holy. Would you look at Karen Smith's Gym clothes?" 

Damian, a black-haired gay man exclaimed in shock as the gym class walked onto the field. The blonde in a tight blue tank top and black shorts walked into the field, looking around confused.

Janis, a punk rock-styled girl scoffed at the group walking outside. "Of course, all the plastics are in the same gym class." She grumbled, looking back at what she was writing.

Cady, a new student at Northshore High from Africa looked at the two confused. "Who are the plastics?"

"They're teen royalty. If Northshore was us weekly, they would always be on the cover." Damian explained.

Janis pointed out the same blonde from earlier. "That one there is Karen Smith. She is one of the dumbest girls you will ever meet." The blonde opened her arms to signal the football to be thrown at her but it just bounced off her chest and to the ground. 

Janis looked back at Cady. "Damian sat next to her in English last year." The boy leaned forward. "She asked me how to spell orange." 

Janis then pointed to a brunette beside the blonde, talking on the phone. "See that little one right there? That's Gretchen Weiners." The football hit her in the head and she fell to the ground, her hot pink flip phone falling a few feet away.

"She's totally rich because her dad invented toaster strudel," Damian added.

"Gretchen Weiners knows everyone's business, she knows everything about everyone."

Damian leaned in. "That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets." He whispered.

A duo walked out onto the field, a blond male being surrounded by boys and girls while his arm was around a (h/c)'s shoulders, a smile on both of their faces, seeming to be relishing in the attention.

"And evil takes a human form than Reign George and his girlfriend (Y/n) (L/n)," Janis grumbled. "Don't be fooled, they may seem like your typical back-stabbing, selfish, slut-faced, hoe-bag, but in reality, they are so much more than that."

The duo walked away from the crowd of teenagers, opting to talk to one another.

"He's the king bee, and she's his little queen. The other two are just his little workers." The blonde and brunette waited for the couple with awaiting smiles, the four gossiping and chatting away instead of participating in class.

"Reign George and (Y/n) (L/n)...how do I even begin to explain them?" Janis muttered.

"Reign George and (Y/n) (L/n) are flawless!"

"He gave his girlfriend two Fendi purses and a silver Lexus."

"I hear his abs are insured for ten thousand dollars."

"I heard he took her to do car commercials, in Japan!"

"His favorite movie is Varsity Blues."

"Hers is The Breakfast Club."

"One time, they met John Stamos on a plane."

"And he told them they were cute."

"One time, he hit me in the face...it was awesome."

The three were walking down the hallway. "They always look fierce. They always win Spring Fling, King and Queen." Janis just groaned. "Who cares?"

"I care!"

Janis rolled her eyes and handed Cady the paper she was working on earlier. "Here. This map is gonna be your guide to NorthShore. Now, where you sit in the cafeteria is crucial because you got everyone there." 

She pointed at each table on the paper. "You have your Freshmen, ROTC guys, preps, JV Jocks, Asian Nerds, Cool Asians, Varsity Jocks, Unfriendly Black Hotties, girls who eat their feelings, girls who don't eat, desperate wannabes, burnouts, sexually active band geeks, the greatest people you will ever meet.." She finally pointed to the table in the middle. 

"And the worst...beware of the Plastics."