The Downfall of Reign George

~3rd Person POV~

The next day in the bathrooms, Gretchen sobbed as she stood in front of Cady. 

"Okay, if you even knew how mean they really are. You know I'm not allowed to wear hoop earrings, right? Yeah. Two years ago he told me hoop earrings were (Y/n)'s thing and that I wasn't allowed to wear them anymore. And then for my Hanukkah, my parents got me this pair of really expensive white-gold hoops, but I had to pretend I didn't even like them..." She held back a hiccup. "It was so sad."  

"And did you know he lies to Aaron? Every Thursday he thinks Reign helps with SAT prep but really, he's just hooking up with (Y/n) in the projection room above the auditorium, and I've never told anyone because I am such a good friend." She let out before sobbing again. 

Jackpot. 

After Christmas break, Cady tried every Thursday to catch Reign and (Y/n) in the act. 

Aaron saw a sign to meet up at the projection room, making him shrug and walk across the school. (Y/n) and Reign were inside the room making out, (Y/n) only in her Bra and skirt, and Reign in his boxers. The sound of the door rattling made the two gasp and hide behind the bookshelf. 

Aaron walked in and didn't see anybody, making him furrow his brows and walk out. The couple sighs in relief before going back to what they were doing. 

The next week, Cady tried to talk to Aaron until Damian, in a ski mask, stole her purse and took off running, Aaron chasing after him. They ran towards the projection room and ran inside, two people pausing their make-out session to look at them, except it wasn't Reign and (Y/n).

It was Coach Carr and Trang Pak.

-------

At Cady's house, she, Janis, and Damian were trying to come up with a new plan. "Guys, why do we think we can do this? We're amateurs." The redhead sighed.

"No, we just have to regroup. Think outside our box." Janis reassured, going back to her homework.

Damian grabbed a box out of the pantry, looking at the name. "What are Kalteen bars?" Cady shrugged. "They're these weird Swedish nutrition bars. My mom used to give them to the kids in Africa to help them gain weight." Janis slowly looked up at the information, the three coming up with the same idea.

-----

At lunch, Cady handed Reign one of the Kalteen bars as (Y/n) shaped her nails. "They're these weird nutrition bars my mom uses to lose weight." Reign raised a brow and took it. "Give me it."

He read the nutrition facts and looked confused. "It's in like Swedish or something." Cady nodded, trying to think of a lie. "Yeah, there's like some ingredient in it that's not legal in the U.S. yet." 

He looked at her. "Ephedrine?" She paused. "No."

(Y/n) looked up from her nails. "Phentermine."  "..No."

They both raised a brow.

"It burns carbs. It just burns up all your carbs." 

Reign hummed in response. "I want to lose three pounds." (Y/n) looked at him. "Why?.." She muttered, but Reign just stared at the other two plastics in front of him. They caught on to his silence and snapped out of it. "Oh my god, what are you talking about?" "You're so skinny."

He just scoffed. "Shut up."

------

At Reign's house, the group sat Cady down at a mirror and messed with her hair. Reign looked at her through the mirror. "You have really good eyebrows." He complimented.  (Y/n) fiddled with jewelry that would look good on her while Gretchen messed with her hair. Reign stood up and pushed Gretchen out of the way. "Move."

Gretchen tried to help but got smacked on the hands. 

The next day at school, Cady looked exactly like a plastic, with heels, a mini skirt, and a tank top with a jacket over it. 

"The new girl moved here from Africa."

"I saw Cady Heron wearing army pants and flip-flops, so I bought army pants and flip-flops."

"That Cady girl is hot, she might even be hotter than (Y/n) (L/n)."

"I hear Reign George and Aaron Samuels are friends again. The two were seen talking at Chris Eisel's Halloween party. He's been with the group ever since." 

Cady noticed Aaron talking to Reign and (Y/n), laughing as they walked down the hallways. While she was distracted, the redhead fell face-first into a trash can.

   At the mall, Cady was starting to grow the mannerisms of a Plastic. "They're not even that good-looking if you look at them." Janis shrugged as she worked behind the register of her part-time job. "I don't know. Now that he's gotten fatter, he's got pretty big abs." 

Cady turned around and stood in front of the girl. "I have a theory that if you cut all their hair off, they'll look like a British man." Janis hummed. "Yeah, I know. You told me that one before." She replied, making the redhead look confused. "Oh."

"Hey, I'm having an art show. You should take a night off of your double life."

Cady smiled. "Coolness."

Janis' smile dropped as she smelled around her. "What is that smell?"

"Oh, (Y/n) gave me some perfume."

Janis stared at her. "You smell like a baby prostitute."

"Thanks!" Janis' look of disgust didn't disappear as she sprayed the girl down with an air freshener.