The George's

~3rd Person POV~

The five rolled up to the front door of Reign's huge house. Everyone piled out of the Lexus and Reign helped (Y/n) out. "Wow, your house is so nice," Cady stated, looking at the exterior in awe. 

"I know, right?" He laughed, walking into the home with (Y/n) beside him. "I'm home!" He announced. 

His little sister, Kylie was dancing in front of the TV. "Hey, Kylie." Reign and (Y/n) said in sync. "Hey!" She quickly waved before turning her attention to the TV again. 

Mrs. George came strolling in with a pink tracksuit on. "Hey, hey hey! How are my best girlfriends?" She asked enthusiastically. 

"Hey Mrs. George, this is Cady." The mother gasped at the new member and opened her arms for a hug. "Welcome to our home." She pulled the redhead into a bone-crushing hug with her breasts.  

They separated and Mrs. George strutted into the kitchen. "Just want you to know, if you need anything, don't be shy. Okay? There are no rules in this house. I'm not a regular mom, I'm a cool mom. Right, Reign?"

Reign looked up from fiddling with (Y/n)'s purse to give a tight-lipped smile. "Please stop talking."

The group started to head upstairs as Mrs. George messed around with the kitchen. "I'm gonna make you all a hump day treat!"

The group piled into Reign's very lavish and very expensive bedroom. He had a huge balcony and an equally huge bedroom with a fireplace. In the doorway to his bathroom were two bulletin boards with pictures all over them, mostly of the Plastics or just Reign and (Y/n). There was also a spacious bathroom with a built-in bathtub on the floor. 

Reign and (Y/n) have enjoyed that a few times.

Cady looked around in awe at his room as the plastics sat their purses and jackets down. "This is your room?"

They took their shoes off as Reign looked at Cady. "It was my parents, but I made them trade me." 

Karen started to fiddle with the radio on the wall. "Hey, put on 93.8," Reign told the blonde.

Music started to play and the group slowly got into it. Reign took off his thin jacket and stared at the redhead. "Cady, do you know who plays this?"

The girl paused. "The Spice Girls?"

The four laughed. "I love her. She's like a Martian." Reign told (Y/n) as she walked beside Karen to the full-length mirror. 

"God, my hips are huge!" Karen whined.

"Have you seen my thighs?" (Y/n) groaned.

"Oh please, I hate my calves." Gretchen scoffed.

"At least you can wear short sleeves. I have women's shoulders." Reign complained. 

"My hairline is so weird."

"My pores are huge."

"My nose is hideous."

"My nailbeds suck."

The four turned to look at Cady expectantly, waiting for her to say something bad about herself. 

"..I have really bad breath in the morning?"

"...ew," Karen whispered.

Reign's door opened and Mrs. George came strutting in with a tray of fancy drinks.

"Hey, you guys. Happy hour is from four to six!" The group quickly approached and grabbed themselves a drink. 

Reign and (Y/n) sat together as they sipped on their red drinks. "So you guys, what is the 411? What has everybody been up to?" Mrs. George sat down and put the tray beside her. She picked up her chihuahua and the dog started to bite her breasts. "What is the hot gossip? Tell me everything." 

Reign noticed what was happening, making him embarrassed if (Y/n) noticed. "Mom? Would you go fix your hair?"

"Okay! You guys keep me young. Ugh, I love you so much." She winked at them as she got up with her dog and left the room.

Karen was looking through Reign's shelf of CDs when she came across a hot pink book. "Oh my god, I remember this!" Reign scoffed as he sat his drink down. "I haven't looked at that in forever." 

Gretchen beckoned Cady over. "Check it out, Cady. It's our burn book. See, we cut out girls' pictures from the yearbook, and then we wrote comments." Karen and Gretchen flipped the page. 

"Trang Pak is a grotsky little byotch." Gretchen read out loud. 

"Still true." (Y/n) piped in from Reign's bed. 

"Dawn Schweitzer is a fat virgin."

"Still half true." Reign laughed.

"Amber D'Alessio made out with a hotdog."

"Janis Ian, Raging Lesbian," Gretchen stated.

Karen pointed at the man beside Janis in the burn book. "Who's that?"

"I think that's that kid, Damian," Gretchen muttered.

 "He's almost too gay to function." Cady joked.

 Reign laughed as he plopped down onto his bed beside (Y/n). "That's funny. Put that in there." He stated as he conversed with the (h/c). 

Maybe that was only okay when Janis said it.