Busted

~3rd Person POV~

Cady's home phone rang, making her quick to answer. "Hello?"

"We know your secret." Reign's voice was heard through the phone. 

Cady's eyes widened. "Secret? What are you saying about?"

"Gretchen told us that you like Aaron Samuels." (Y/n)'s voice was heard through the phone too, and now a line was added to the conversation. 

"I mean, I don't care, do whatever you want. But let me tell you something about Aaron Samuels. All he cares about is School, and his mom, and his friends." Reign sighed as he lay down on his bed. 

"Is that bad?" Cady asked.

"If you like him, we can talk to him if you want us to." (Y/n) stated, she was painting her nails in her room. 

Cady seemed surprised through the phone. "Really? You would do that? I mean, nothing embarrassing though, right?"

(Y/n) laughed. "No, trust us. We know what to do."

Reign sat up. "But wait. Aren't you so mad at Gretchen for telling us?" 

Cady shrugged. "No."

"Cause if you are, you can tell us. It was a really bitchy thing of her to do." (Y/n) piped in.

"Yeah, it was kind of bitchy, but I'm not mad. I mean, I guess she just likes the attention." 

"See, Gretch? I told you she's not mad at you!" (Y/n) said with a smile, making Cady aware that Gretchen was listening through her own line.

"I can't believe you think I like attention!" Gretchen whined.

"Okay love you, see you tomorrow."

"Kisses, I gotta go."

The lines all disconnected. Cady survived her first phone call.