Getting them back

~3rd Person POV~

"Reign wanted me to tell you that he and (Y/n) were trying to hook you up with Aaron, but he just wasn't interested and that's not their fault," Gretchen explained to Cady on the staircase at school. 

"No, I know." Cady shrugged, pretending everything was fine. Gretchen sighed with a smile. "Okay, so you're not mad at them?" The redhead just laughed. "God no."

Gretchen sighed in relief. "Okay good, because they wanted to give you this." She leaned in to hug Cady, which she awkwardly returned. 

----

It was lunch again and (Y/n) and Reign were sitting together again with Aaron now on Reign's left instead of Gretchen. "It's called the South Beach Fat Flush and all you drink is cranberry juice for seventy-two hours." Reign explained as he drank a cup of the juice. 

(Y/n) was reading a magazine while Aaron studied the nutritional facts of the juice. "This isn't cranberry juice. It's a cranberry juice cocktail. It's all sugar." Reign just shrugged. "I wanna lose three pounds." Gretchen and Cady approached the table, making the couple straighten up. (Y/n) reached around Reign and messed with Aaron's hair. "Why do you wear your hair like that? It looks sexy pushed back." She looked at Cady. "Cady, will you please tell him his hair looks sexy pushed back?" 

Cady glared at the (h/c) before pouncing on her, clawing and growling like animals, everyone else in the cafeteria acting like animals too. 

But that was just in Cady's head.

"Your hair looks sexy pushed back," Cady muttered, sadly sitting down at the table, making the couple smile at each other in satisfaction.

-----

The girls were all in the bathroom while Reign waited outside. (Y/n) looked into the mirror as she groaned. "I am breaking out so bad." She huffed. Cady looked over at the (h/c). "Wait, I have some really good skin stuff I'll bring you." The (h/c) just shrugged. "Okay."

The next day, Cady ran up to (h/c) in the bathroom. "(Y/n)! Here you go." She handed her a container of fake face cleanser. It was secretly a foot cream. "Thank you." The (h/c) said with a gasp.

At lunch, Reign joined (Y/n) at their table and didn't hesitate to make out with her until he paused. "Your face smells like peppermint." (Y/n) just laughed as the two continued to make out, much to Cady's disappointment. 

Plan 1 failed.

At the end of gym class, (Y/n) changed out of her clothes and into her normal outfit. When she pulled her shirt down, there were holes across her chest, her (f/c) bra on full display. She stared at her shirt before shrugging and walking out of the locker room, the girls staring at her outfit with jaws dropped.

(Y/n) and Reign met up outside the locker rooms, staring at each other's cut-up shirts. They just shrugged at each other and continued walking with no problem.

The next day, all the girls and boys were walking around with holes in their chest area.

Plan 2 failed.

------

Cady, Janis, and Damian were in a line for candy canes to give out. "This is ass, you guys. It's been a month and all we've done is make (Y/n)'s face smell like a foot." Janis growled. "We got to crack Gretchen Weiners. We crack Gretchen, and then we crack the lock on all of Reign's whole dirty history." 

Damian snorted. "Say crack again."

"Crack." Janis looked at Cady. "Let's reconvene tonight."

Cady looked at Janis. "I can't. I have to go to Reign's to practice for the talent show. We're doing a dance to this song..."

"Jingle Bell Rock." Damian and Janis groaned in unison.

"You know what song?"

Janis snorted. "Everyone in the English-speaking world knows that song." 

"They do it every year," Damian added.

"Well, I have to learn it.." From the corner of her eye, she could see Reign and (Y/n) approaching her. "Uh oh..go." She quickly whispered before turning to the blond and (h/c). "Hey."

Reign raised a brow. "Why were you talking to Janis Ian?" 

Cady shrugged. "I don't know. I mean, she's so weird. She just, you know, came up to me and started talking to me about crack." (Y/n) laughed. "She's so pathetic."

Reign looked at Cady. "Let me tell you something about Janis Ian. We were best friends in middle school." He admitted. "I know, right? It's so embarrassing, I don't even...whatever." He shook his head. 

"So then in eighth grade, I started going out with (Y/n) and Janis was like...weirdly jealous of her. Like if I were to blow her off to hang out with (Y/n), she'd be like 'Why didn't you call me back?' and I'd be like 'Why are you so obsessed with me?'" He laughed, his hand squeezing (Y/n) hip. 

"So then for my birthday party, which was a primarily girls' pool party, I was like 'Janis, I can't invite you, I think you're a lesbian.' I mean, I can't have a lesbian at my party. There are gonna be girls in their bathing suits. I mean, right? She was a lesbian!" He took a breath. "So then her mom called my mom and started yelling at her. It was so stupid." He rolled his eyes. "And then she dropped out of school because no one would talk to her. When she came back in the fall for high school, all of her hair was cut off and was totally weird, and now I guess she's on crack." He shrugged. 

A girl walking by caught (Y/n)'s attention, making her gasp. "Oh my gosh! I love your skirt, where did you get it?" The girl bashfully fiddled with her skirt. "Uh, it was my mom's in the 80s." The (h/c) gasped. "Vintage! So adorable." The girl smiled. "Thanks!" She said and walked off. 

(Y/n) looked back at Cady and her smile dropped. "That is the ugliest effing skirt I've ever seen."

 Cady thought back to her first day at the plastics table.

Reign quickly grabbed her wrist with a bracelet on it. "Oh my gosh, I love your bracelet. Where did you get it?"

She looked back up at the two as they continued to smile. "So...are you gonna send any candy canes?"

(Y/n)'s face scrunched up. "No. We don't send them, we just get them." 

"So, you better send us one, byotch. Love ya!" The two sent her an air kiss before walking away together.

Cady's smile dropped into a glare as she rolled her eyes, walking towards the candy cane table. 

'I was definitely sending them one. I was gonna use three candy canes to crack Gretchen Weiners.' She thought to herself. "Three, please." She told the student.

-----

"'Why, man, he doth bestride the narrow world like a colossus.' would translate to 'Why is he so huge and obnoxious?'" The English teacher read out loud as she was teaching.

The door to the classroom opened and Damian dressed up as Santa Claus walked in. "Ho Ho Ho, candy cane-grams!"

"Alright, hurry up." The teacher groaned.

"Taylor Zimmerman? Two for you!" He handed a student their candy. "Glenn Coco? Four for you, Glenn Coco, you go Glenn Coco!" He handed the student theirs. "And Caddy Heron, do we have a Caddy Heron here?" He asked.

"It's Cady." The redhead corrected.

"Oh, Cady, here you go." he tossed her one.

As Gretchen was getting ready to speak, Damian quickly started to leave. "And none for Gretchen Weiners, bye."

The brunette looked over at Cady. "Who sent that?" Cady opened the mini letter. "Thanks for being such a great friend, love Reign and (Y/n). That's so sweet." Gretchen quickly grabbed the letter with a look of disbelief.