Halloween Party

~3rd person POV~

It was Halloween time. 

A Halloween party was happening, and all the plastics were dressed up. Cady went as an undead bride, Karen was a mouse, Gretchen was a cat, and Reign and (Y/n)...

The two jumped out of the bathroom to show their matching costumes off to Reign's parents. They both decided to go as bunnies. They did multiple poses as Mrs. George took pictures and Mr. George looked like he was crying. 

"Don't they look great, honey?" Mrs. George squealed as she took more photos. 

----------

Everyone was at the party and Cady, Gretchen, and Karen were chatting together about their costumes. Aaron went off to get the two a drink and as if it was magic, (Y/n) appeared beside Cady, with no Reign surprisingly. "I think you and Aaron would be so cute."

Cady took in the (h/c)'s outfit before looking at her surprised. "Really?"

"Yeah, I just said so, don't be thirsty." She laughed a little bit. 

As Aaron went to get a drink, Reign followed him with a smirk. "Hey." He turned around and laughed a little. "Didn't someone tell you? You're supposed to wear a costume." Reign scoffed. "Shut up. I need to talk to you."

(Y/n) noticed their closeness and turned to Cady. "I'm gonna get a drink, kisses." She quickly blew kisses before approaching Reign and Aaron. "You know that girl Cady?" Reign asks. 

Aaron nodded. "Yeah, she's cool. I invited her tonight." 

Reign's smile dropped a little. "Well be careful because she has a huge crush on you." Aaron only smiled a little. "Really? How do you know?"

"Because she told me. She tells everybody. It's kind of cute, really. She's like a little girl. She writes in her notebooks 'Mrs. Aaron Samuels' and she has a t-shirt that says 'I heart Aaron' and she wears it under all her clothes."

Aaron lightly scoffed. "oh come on."

"Well, who can blame her? You can have anyone. And okay, look...I'm not saying she's a stalker but she saved this Kleenex you used and she said she was going to use it for some kind of African voodoo with it to make you like her." Aaron grew a little concerned about what the blond was spewing. "What?.." (Y/n) appeared beside Reign. "I'm sorry you found out like this, but maybe it's for the best." She stated, feigning concern.

Cady waited with a smile until Aaron looked over at her weirded out and her world crashed down. 

"Why are you helping me? You punched me the last time this happened." Reign scoffed at Aaron's reply. "That's crazy. I didn't punch you." He wrapped a hand around (Y/n) waist and the two left the brunette to be alone, now satisfied with what they'd done. 

"You're so hot when you're evil." (Y/n) laughed, capturing his lips in the busy walkway, backing up into an empty closet and shutting the door.