Episode 3: First Victim (WARNING)

(Warning!!!!)
(Very gory details and death you have been warned! And to mention again all characters are 18 and up.)

(Play intro)

3rd POV:

At the Icecap Zone inside Eggman's Captail ship. Eggman was resting in his chambers dreaming about destroying Sonic and his friends.

Eggman: *snoring* yes..... I defeated.... you... yea.... I'm.... a god..... *snoring*

Sage monitoring her father in her room. Her room was next to Eggman, she even has an emblem of her on the door. In the room She was sitting him her bed watching her father rest peacefully. She smiles looking at her father resting and giggles that he's talking in his sleep.

Sage POV:

Watching my father resting and talking in his sleep makes me smile and laugh. Ever since father created me, I was only to assist him to eliminate Sonic and his friends. But later in time when I told him about what happened during that time, I made him laugh and he even praised me for what I did. I was... happy... happy? an emotional feeling that people get when something good happens. I then see my father waking up from his sleep. I get out from my room and head to his. I entered the room and float above him.

Sage: hey dad. Did you sleep ok?

Dad yawns and stretches. Hearing his back crack and neck.

Eggman: hohoho! That felt good... yes sweetheart I'm fine. Thank you.

Sage: making sure you're ok and safe is what matters to me. Including your happiness.

I smile at dad and give him a big hug.

Eggman: hehehe that's my girl

Eggman: hehehe that's my girl... as you can see Sage I'm full of energy. That whole long day of rest is exactly what I needed. Now I can continue doing my research back at the cave.

We let go of our hug and he goes to the bathroom changing.

Eggman: By the way Sage? Any news from Metal?

Sage: no dad... Metal hasn't even contacted us yet. When I tried to contact him while you were asleep... there was nothing but static.

Father gets out and was wearing his normal attire and walk out concerned slightly.

Eggman: that... doesn't sound right. Metal would immediately make contact regardless.