Episode 8: Another World

(Intro music)

3rd POV:

After the fight between the three heroes. Sonic and Shadow were carrying Y/n, putting his arms above their shoulders. Shadow using chaos control to teleport the three of them to the Freedom Fighters HQ. Upon arrival, they quickly start walking towards the main gate. They sensed Y/n's energy was dropping fast, they had to move quickly. The main gate opens as the two hedgehogs see the four girls. Fiona, Tangle, whisper, and Sage, all four of them running to the hedgehogs.

Sage: BIG BROTHER!

Fiona/Tangle/whisper: Y/n!!! (in their mind) *My Future Husband!!!*

Shadow: Move! We need to take him to the recovery pod, quickly!

Sonic: we don't have much time!

Tangle: this way hurry!

Tangle leads them to the medical bay where the recovery pods are. All of them follow suit until Sage felt a chill down her spine. Hearing a voice inside her head talking to her.

Sage: ......

Whisper stops and turns to Sage seeing her face a little frightened. She walk up to her and kneels to her

Whisper: Sage....

Sage slowly looks at Whisper shaking a little

Whisper: what's wrong...

Sage hearing the voice she shakes her head and takes a breath. She looks at Whisper and nods her head

Sage: Im fine, it's nothing, I just got cold out of nowhere.

Whisper concerned but hold Sage hand.

Whisper: ok then... let's go....

Sage nods and they walk together to the medical bay. Sage then turns around to see the main gate closing behind them. At the second the gate was about to close Sage sees a familiar face.

Sage horrified seeing him again for only a few seconds before the gate closed on him

Sage horrified seeing him again for only a few seconds before the gate closed on him. She felt heart racing and calms down. She thought her mind was playing tricks on her. But for comfort she squeezed Whispers hand, and Whisper holds her hand tightly for comfort. They arrive at the medical bay and see Y/n already in the recovery pod.