Episode 4: Calm before the storm

(Intro music)

At Spiral Hill Village, Y/n, Whisper, and Tangle were sitting in a little cafe. Whisper was sitting next to Y/n holding his right arm, and Tangle holding his left arm. They were comforting him because of that little panic attack. Y/n was a little on edge but slowly relaxing because of the girls.

Y/n POV:

My mind went crazy and was hurting from what happened. What... happened... why did i see all those things.... Are those... my memories?... more importantly... something horrible has happened... but what? I was shaking a little but then Tangle and Whisper hug me while blushing.

Tangle: Y/n? Hey it's ok... relax we got you...

Whisper: yes... please... we are here for you...

Feeling both girls hugging me felt warm and comforting. I take a deep breath and I feel relaxed. I then felt something soft on my neck? I feel like I'm between... something?!!!! Looking up I see a certain red fox girl.

Y/n: uh... uh... Fiona?!

3rd POV:

Y/n looking up seeing Fiona with a mischievous smile looks at him. He was blushing that he's now between her chests. She then speaks in a flirty manner.

 She then speaks in a flirty manner

Fiona: hey Y/n... how's my handsome man doing.

Y/n: I'm... uh... fine... *cough* what's up?

Fiona: oh nothing... I just saw you beating those robbers and you were so amazing, but I also saw you having a panic attack.

Fiona then wrapped her arms around him. Placing her chin on his head bring him close to her even more. Y/n blushing hard between her chests.

Fiona: and what better way to comfort you... than giving you... comfort...

Whisper and Tangle were pouting in jealousy. Then they get closer to Y/n placing their head hand hands on his chest.

Y/n: uh?! Tangle? Whisper? What are you guys doing?

Whisper: comfort you... don't ask...

Tangle: yea don't worry about it we can make you feel better too!

Y/n confused and blushing that three girls just started embracing me and really close to me. Then someone come up to us while holding some drinks, looking disappointed.