Episode 10: The Apocalypse pt.1 (warning)

(Intro music)

Meanwhile with Sonic and Shadow. The world was dark, on fire, and people surviving. Sonic and Shadow were on a roof of a broken building, looking for survivors in the dead city of Station Square. Both hedgehogs serious and angry as they look at what used to be a busy city, to nothing but smoke and destruction.

Station Square:

Sonic who was angry was looking down at the destroyed city

Sonic who was angry was looking down at the destroyed city. Shadow crossing his arms and looks at Sonic. Both thinking about how this happened in a short time.

Sonic: this is a fucking disaster

Shadow: yea... no shit...

Shadow: this is worst then the metal virus

Sonic: yea... it sure is...

Sonic clenching his fists in anger as he takes a deep breath. They hear screaming off in the distance and they spring into action. When they arrived at the location they hid in an alleyway to see what's going on. They just see massive monsters everywhere and they were devouring people. Eating their corpses, blood and guts everywhere across the streets and wall.
Then they see other mobians but they were eating other mobians that were alive. Sonic and Shadow stayed and watch as they know they couldn't do anything. Soon a massive creature was walking past them, towering over them. Then some GUN soldiers arrived at area and start firing, attacking the massive creature.