Episode 5: Hide and seek (WARNING)

(Warning blood and gore details and others. You been warned)

(Intro music)

3rd POV:

At Green hill Zone, Tails was flying around looking for the anomaly. He search for a hours but to no avail he couldn't find anything.

Tails: why can't I find it. I looked up high, and looked down low. Searched between pushes, trees, even through the secret areas. There's literally nothing here. And yet my radar shows me I'm on top of it.

Then while Tails was looking at the radar the blinking dot disappeared. He tilts his head confused and even starts checking again. He fly up in the air, goes forward until off I. The distance he sees someone familiar. He land and sees a blue hedgehog standing on the edge of a cliff, looking off into the distance. Tails lands behind him and slowly walk towards him.

Tails: Sonic?

Tails hears lighting and the sky turned black. Then for a brief moment in only five seconds Tails saw that green hill wasn't green hill anymore. He saw dead animals gutted, some of their heads bitten off, blood and organs scattered everywhere,

then saw everyone of his friends heads separated from their lifeless body's, circling around Sonic who was covered in blood and has darker fur. As soon as those five seconds was up. Everything was back to normal in an instant, like it was a dream.

Tails POV:

What... what did I just see?! Was I hallucinating about that. Then my friends.... They were all dead... seeing their heads floating around... Sonic?

I look forward still seeing Sonic there. I walk up to him and slowly about to poke him. For some reason it feels like my vision is getting blurry, I can hear my heart racing and feel it beating out of my chest. As soon as I poked Sonic... everything went silent.

Tails: Sonic.... Hey....

Sonic turns around with his eyes closed and opens them seeing...

Sonic: Hey Tails! What's up!

I take a deep breath and sighed of relief when seeing it was just Sonic. Seeing his smile brings a smile to my face. I hug him tightly as he does the same.