First Meet

Authors POV ~

It was last day of vacation after the finish of first semester . From tomorrow the second semester is getting started so Rashi , Somya and Kartik decided to enjoy this last day alot and decided to go for clubbing .

Rashi's POV ~

I was getting ready for going clubbing wearing a sexy dress with nude makeup . And my mom shouted from downstairs

Beta come down fast , Somya and Kittu (Kartik) are here .

Yes mom coming .

Taking a final look of myself in the mirror and satisfied with my look i went downstairs .

Friends - OMG Ri (my nickname) you looking stunning babe.

Thank you guys. And you guys are also looking like fire.

Mom - Beta 1 bje se phle ghar aah jana

Theek h matashri abh jaate h bbyee

Rashi's outfit

Somya's Outfit

Somya's Outfit

Kartik's Outfit

We reached there in Kartik's car and directly went towards the bar

We reached there in Kartik's car and directly went towards the bar . Ordered myself a Orange juice as I don't consume alcohol . Somya ordered herself a fruit beer and Kartik ordered himself a red wine . We were enjoying our drinks and I went towards the dance floor with my drink and started twerking suddenly while dancing I bumped into a man and my juice spilled over my dress .

Rashi - You asshole , You are blind or what can't you see .

Man - I'm Sorry but this wasn't my fault.

Rashi - not your fault , you are trying to say its mine ? How dare you , don't you know who am I just wait and watch .

I went towards Kartik took his wine from him and then spilled it over that man .He was too stunned to speak .

Man - Are You mad ? Kaunse nashe kiye h tumne ?

Rashi - Tit for tat 🤗

I went away with my friends.

Somya - Babe , are you mad ? Uske uppar drink fekne ki kya zrurat thii .

Rashi - Bhai abh mat bol kch uss admi ne acha khasa mood barbad kr dia

Kartik - Som ( Somya ) bhai shi kia isne aisa hee hona tha uske sath

Somya - par...

Rashi - Relax guyss sab theek h abh ghar chlte h kal 1st day h second semester ka

Rehan's POV~

I was casually enjoying myself until I met her . I was on the dance floor when she bumped into me and the juice she was holding spilled over her . OMG she was so cute her black eyes, her 5'8 around height still she was so small in front of me . I was completely drowned into her thoughts until she throw wine on me I was like WTH but still she walked away so cutely . If love at first sight exists it was what it looks like . But who the hell was that guy with her maybe her friend .

She'll definitely be the death of me
'My Cupcake' .

Author- kya mtlb mr.cold ko pyaar ho rha h 🌚

Shutup you author aisa Kch nhi h

I slept dreaming of her
She's literally all over my mind now 😶