Family Dinner with him 🙂

Authors POV~

Both of their day went well and it was weekend from tomorrow, so for Rashi it was a win win ofc but Rehan was restless cuz he can't see his girl for 2 days from now (noty hora bkl)

Rashi's POV~

I reached home early today and then maa informed me that dadu's bestfriend and their family is coming over for dinner . I said okay and went to my room after changing into some comfortable clothes I took some rest and woke up at 7:30 I freshen up and started getting ready for the dinner ( hn bhai guests aare h ready toh hona hee pdega nh )

I was getting ready when I heard some noises from downstairs well I guess they are here and I started getting ready after done with my dress

Rashi's outfit

I went downstairs and I saw someone not someone but certain someone I hate so muchhh

Why is he here now ? 😭

Rehan's POV~

I reached my home and was informed that we all are going to dadu's bestfriend house for dinner (why 😭 I want to take rest thinking about my cupcake , but meri chlti kahan h , its better to get ready)

I got ready in my casuals

My outfit

I started driving and we reached there I greeted them and we sat on the couch I was chit chatting with them but then I heard footsteps from the stairs when I looked there I was shocked Wth is she doing here ? Is this her house ?

Wth is she doing here ? Is this her house ?

Looking at each other we both shouted at the same time

"Youuu"

His dad- Rashi beta do you know each other ?
Her - ah papa I mean ah
"Yes uncle I am her maths professor "
Her - Yes papa he's my professor
His dad- Ah good then, chlo lets have dinner

We all sat down for dinner she went to her room to take phone but when she came there only one seat was left that too beside me so she came silently and sat beside me the food was served and everyone was enjoying the food but my gaze for fixed at one person who was sitting beside me . God she was looking so beautiful and was aware of my gaze on her but and was nervous (uh huhh I like it)