Unexpected meet and first car ride

Rehan's POV~

As I entered the class and stood there my eyes went towards her . Yes that girl "My Cupcake" the girl whose been living rent free in my mind since yesterday . I saw my effect on her , how she's shocked to see me here and literally sweating heavily with widened eyes .
Huhh it will be a fun semester 😏

All students greeted me and I asked them to sit down but my eyes were fixed on certain someone .

Okay so lets begin the class .

"Good Morning students , I am your new professor Rehan Arora your old professor quit the job because of her personal reasons , I expect you all to give your 100% and will make me proud "
"So as I am new here lets introduce yourself first so I may address you all by your names , okay so lets begin "

I was listening to them but my gaze was fixed on her only , she was trying to hide but why is she sitting so close to that guy ah lets handle this later on .

Its time for them to introduce
"Good morning sir , My name is Kartik Singh Mann "
"Good morning sir , I am Somya Arora "
Now its time for her (excited huhh)

"Go..od Mo..r..ning S..ir , I.. Am R.a..shi Rashi Tyagi"
Oh her name is Rashi

"Good morning Miss Rashi but why are you stuttering "
"I... I mean no.. Sir am not"

"Ah don't worry sit down"

The bell rang after all were done with introduction .
"Okay class so today's time is over we'll start lectures from tomorrow"

I left but not before looking at her 🤡

                          Rashi's POV~

Wth is he doing here . OMG I am doomed . I was looking at kartik and somya and they were already looking at me with worried expression , now ik I am in the trouble .
He was looking at me continuously and I was getting nervous, and  now its my turn to introduce myself
I was literally stuttering 🙂

Thank god the bell rang soon and he left the class but not before staring into my fucking soul 😭

Somya:- I don't think he remember You
Kartik:- same if he remembered you then he definitely must have pointed about last night .

Rashi :- I don't know
Kartik :- ah babe leave it , lets go to canteen and have something I am literally starving , I skipped my breakfast
Somya :- Yahh lets gooo.

I wasn't moving , they dragged me with themselves .
In the canteen while munching on the sandwich somya spoke

"Waise , I think I mean he's quite hot , all the girls were drooling over him when he entered the class "
I was looking at her with wtf expression

" Ah Ri babe don't take it otherwise I am just spitting the facts "

Kartik :- Bhai tu abhi mat bol nahi toh yeh tera muh tod degi .
Somya :- Hn bhai abhi shant rhne mein hee bhalai h

We attended all the other lectures and went home .

                          At home

I entered the hall .
" I am back maa papa"

Maa :- My bacha is back
"Yus maa"
Maa :- kaisa gya din ( how was your day)
" it was good maa"
Maa :- Good , go freshen up dinner will be prepared in few minutes .
"Okay maa"

I went to my room and changed into a pair of shorts and a baggy t-shirt.

After dinner I was lying on my bed scrolling insta idk what comes to my mind and I searched his id

"Rehan Arora"

After alot of search I found his id but sadly it was private and then I did the most horrible thing by sending him the request well within 2-3 minutes I took it back hoping he won't know about it and then after watching few reels I slept .

                     Rehan's POV~

After dinner I was laying on my bed reading a book suddenly I got a notification it was of insta I opened and well to my surprise it was "my cupcakes" request but before I accept it she took it back ( desperate much Miss Tyagi I see)

Then so that she could look at my posts I public my account and I slept after sometime (ofc thinking about her)

    NEXT DAY -

                    Rashi's POV~ 

I woke up after doing my routine amd getting ready for the college I went downstairs for the breakfast I was drinking my coffee while scrolling I saw whatt--

"His id is public now"

I spilled my coffee out of my mouth on the table , my jaw dropped to the floor .

Ah suddenly my mom came and asked me "kya hua"

"Kya btau ki maaapke hone wale damad ne id private se public krdi" (in her mind)

Damad 🌚
"Shutup author"

"Maa kch nhi woh hn hn coffee bht garam thii "

"Beta aaram se kia kr "

"Ji maa ah abh mai college jaati hu nhi toh late ho jaungi"

"Theek h beta aaram se jaana"

" Jii maa byee"
" Byee beta "

I was at the bus stop waiting for the bus I guess I am late and now I won't get any bus I can't even call Kartik aur Somya because they both are out of town for some family function ( yes they both are family friends ) I was looking for any auto or cab . Suddenly a car stopped in front of me and the mirror went down .

Guess what -

He aka Rehan Arora was here.

Iss se bura aur kya ho skta thaa

"Hey Rashi get in the car or you'll get late for college "

"Ah no sir don't worry i'll manage myself"

"No if and buts just sit down in the car"
"Sir but---"

" I said not if and buts Miss Tyagi ,just get inside the car"
"Okay sir "

I get in the car , tbh car smells expensive

"Thank you sir"
He just hummed ( rude enough) 

"Well Miss Tyagi you sent me request last night"

"Ah.. Noo.. Sir.. I mean ah by mi..stake "

" well I don't accept requests from students "

Thank god we reached the college on time . I thanked him once again and ran away from there

                         Rehan's POV~

I was going towards the college suddenly I saw her at the bus stop I stopped my car and asked her to sit well when she saw me her face looked so flushed I liked it I liked how she gets affected by me but I just hate her because of the effect she have on me .

After making her sit in the car I drove off towards the college and when I asked her about the request she was stuttering like hell but yeah college came in no time and ran away .

How cute she is ( Mr. Whipped Arora)

"Shutup author"

Well enough for today .
Something exciting is coming tomorrow 😉