Terror and Realisation

Rehan's POV~

It was Tuesday I couldn't take my cupcakes class because principal sir gave me some other work but I took a quick glance of her and I was happy because she was looking happy .

My whole day went in hustle bustle I came home tired had my dinner and was in my room when Kartik called me , I became scared at the thought of something happening to Rashi , I picked up the call

"Hello Kartik , is everything alright?"
"Umm Good evening sir , sir idk i've trying calling Rashi and Somya for past half an hour both of them are not picking up my calls so I called you maybe you know where Rashi is , and Somya is also with her "
"Lemme check and i'll inform you "
I was about to cut the call when my guard knocked on my door I asked him to come in he gave me a letter and told me someone gave it to our gatekeeper . I asked him to go and I wasn't aware that Kartik was still on the call

My Dear Rehan,
I told you nah that i'll take your most precious thing from you first here she is your love and will be mine in few days .

Yours Favourite
ADITYA

(There was a picture of two girls tied up with ropes and they were Rashi and Somya)

(Guys suppose there are two girls pweasee 😗)

I shouted "Motherfucker" when Kartik spoke what happened sir
"Just come to my house as soon as you can"
He just said okay and cut the call .

I was boiling in anger I took my gun filled it with bullets and was shouting
"Bhaii , Shantanu , Aryan come fast"
They were here in fraction of seconds
"What happened "
"Rashi and Somya are kidnapped by that motherfucker Aditya , i'll not leave him alive"
"Relax lets go find them"
I called Ariv and said him to track their location and called all my guards to load their guns and search every fuckin remote areas of our city .

By the time we were downstairs Kartik was also there
"What happened sir are they alright " He shouted
"They are kidnapped "
"I'll kill them whoever did this to them"
"We are going there come with us"

Ariv sent me the location that was 20 mins away .

Authors POV~
They sat in their cars as Rehan , Rishabh and Aryan were in Rehan's Car and Kartik and Shantanu were in Kartik's car . After 10 mins they stopped their car few meters away from that warehouse where both Somya and Rashi were kept.
All of them loaded their guns (yes Kartik ke paas bhi gun h )

They were going silently and when they reached near the warehouse they started firing the guards who were outside more and more guards were there by the time they were fighting with them all and till then Rehan's guards came and then they were engaged in fighting with those guards of Aditya  till then they all went inside the warehouse and started searching for Somya and Rashi all of them went in different directions when Shantanu found them and shouted
"Rehan they are here"
All of them rushed to where Shantanu was and looked at them they were tied in ropes they ran towards them
Rehan went and hugged Rashi but before Aryan could go Kartik ran towards Somya and engulfed her into a hug .
Both of them untied their ropes and make them drink some water they both came to their senses
When Rashi saw Rehan she hugged him tightly and Somya just took Kartik into a kiss . Aryan was processing everything happening infront of his eyes when they heard a gunshot , they all turned their heads to look who was it and there was Aditya looking at them with anger , he pointed his gun at Rehan but before he could shoot Shantanu shoot his shoulder and his knee and he feel down .
Rehan ordered his men to take him to his warehouse and he will take care of him personally (smjhre ho , yhi ki Aditya gya Kaam se )

Both the girls were scared so Rehan took Rashi in his arms and Kartik took Somya in his arms they both walked towards their car . Rishabh drove Rehan's car back to their house and Shantanu drove Kartik's car .

They all reached home they both laid their girls on the bed and were in the hall while Aryan was in his sorrow of looking Somya and Kartik's arms but realised that maybe this is good for them as Somya is happy and maybe he love Piya (realisation toh acha hua par noty hora h bhai )

Aryan left a smile towards Kartik and he reciprocated it . When Kartik spoke to Rehan
"Sir I want you to give him slow death and make him regret his decision of hurting our girls"
"I will do the same Kartik you don't indulge yourself in this self and yah our girls huhh" (he smirked)
"Uhh sir I know about you and Rashi and about me and Somya we still need to clear our feelings but today when she kissed me I think she also feels the same"
"Hmm"
It was now 5:30 in the morning when all the men were slept on sofa and Somya and Rashi woke up and went downstairs and looked at them and awwed looking at their cuteness .

Hearing some voices they all woke up and Kartik and Rehan went towards them and made them sit on the sofa .

Somya looked at Aryan and hold Kartik's hand which didn't go unnoticed ny Aryan and he spoke
"Listen Somya am not here to scare you I was here to take you back but after looking you with Kartik I am happy that you are happy and think I should also move on , I know what I did in past is not acceptable but I wish we could be friends"
"Umm ik its difficult to be friends but we will try don't worry" Somya said and shake hands with Aryan

She also hugged Shantanu as he is big brother to her .

Around 6:30 they all went to their homes as college will be at 12 noon today as today is the fest and Rashi and Somya are giving solo performances so they went towards their respective homes.

Sorry gullies late hogya but author's health is not good , but I will try my best to update you all daily .

Kal milte h

Tabh tak ke liye Take care

Bbyee ❤️