He's my professor

Authors POV~

Rehan was sleeping peacefully and someone was knocking on the door for past 5 mins . He groaned and shouted " Kon h bhai , sone do" ( such a sleepy head 😃😂)

" Kutte mai hu gate khol"

"Maa.... Aap"

"Hn mai abh gate khol"

He opened the door while yawning

Mom said - Beta jldi taiyaar hoja and aake breakfast krle phir college bhi jaana h

"Ji maa aata hu "

He closed the door .

                      Rehan's POV~

I looked at the clock it was already 7:15 and college starts at 8:30 . I am doomed shit am already late ( abh itna mat soch jldi ready ho)

I did my routine and got ready for the college .

                   Rehan's Outfit

I went downstairs , all my family was at the table having breakfast , I went towards my chair and wished everyone

I went downstairs , all my family was at the table having breakfast , I went towards my chair and wished everyone .

"Morning dad"
"Good morning beta"

"Morning maa"
"Morning beta"

"Morning bhai"
"Morning"

"Morning bhabhi"
"Good Morning devar jii"

Ate my breakfast thinking about her , her eyes (OMG whats happening to me , I didn't even know her name , not even sure of meeting her again and here am going mad over her )
I was lost in her thoughts when bhai spoke to me

"Kahan khoya hua h "
"Khi nhi bhai"
"Itni derr se bula rha hu sun hee nhi rha"
"Areh Kch nhi bolo aap "
" Aaj tera new college mein as a professor 1st day h kch gadbad mat krna and All the best"
"Ji bhai don't worry "

I was done with my breakfast and was leaving for college and everyone wished me luck for the new start and I drived my car to the college .

                       Rashi's POV~

I was sleeping peacefully when mom wake me up for the college . Today my second semester is starting and am a bit excited as I topped my last one along with my gang of two people (lmao)

I got ready and went downstairs for the breakfast.

                        My college fit

I was having my breakfast and suddenly I started hiccuping , I drank water my mom was continuously tapping my back but I was hiccuping from last 5 mins

Papa said - Koi yaad kr rha hoga 😶🌚

I was like " Yeh kon Bkl h jo itni derr se yaad kr rha h " 😗

And after 10 mins I finally stopped hiccuping and did my breakfast.

I heard honk of a car and yes kartik and somya were here to pick me
(Ofc 1st day pe gang ke sath epic entry toh bnti h nh )

I wished them morning and sat in the car And we drove to our college .

We parked the car and was walking towards our class when we heard some students saying that our Maths professor has changed and some new professor will be taking our class from today .

Tbh I am happy our last professor was a real pain in ass . She just can't see us happy  ,  and she hated me idk for what reason but lets not talk about cuz at least we got rid of her .

We entered our classroom and sat on our seats and then the bell rang and after 2 mins the professor entered the class .

I was shocked to see him , how can he be here , he's too young to be a professor . Oh god save me.
( I was sweating hard seeing him infront of me )

He literally smirked seeing me here 🙂

Hey kanha ji please bachalo pleaseee.

Last update of today . Thank you everyone .

Till then guess who is Rashi's new professor 😃👍

Bbyeee