First kiss in Jealousy

Rashi's POV~

After returning from temple I got back to home ate some fruits and took my bag and went to college .

After reaching college it was in the corridor on my way to class when I saw Rehan talking with Shrishti Mam and she was being all close and touchy with him and he was also not saying anything .
Idk why my blood boiled seeing them like that and it was getting hard to control my anger and jealous (Yes I was jealous , whatever anyone says but he's mine)

I was looking at them continuously and was waiting for her to go from there.

As soon as she left he was on his phone and didn't noticed me coming to him
I intentionally stepped on his feet and yes he groaned in pain (my heels did their work perfectly )

He looked at me and I also glared at him
"Sorry sir I didn't do it intentionally" I said with a tight smile

"Okay go to your class now"
(he's definitely angry ,huhh nicee )

I was in the class and first lecture went well and second lecture was his lecture , he entered the class and his eyes met mine and he smirked and I rolled off my eyes . He started teaching and I wasn't focusing as my all focus was on the girls who were drooling over him

In my mind ( These bitches , can't they keep their eyes off my man , I need to show them their place and tell them that he only belongs to me )

I was so drowned in my thoughts that I didn't realised that he was calling me from past 5 minutes and now he's standing in front of me (god he's looking so hot, what the hell am thinking he's here to punish you )

"Umm yeah I mean yes sir"
"Miss Rashi I've been calling your name from past 5 minutes where is your attention "
"On you" I whispered
"What?"
"Ah I mean sir sorry I zoned out"
"I won't accept this misbehavior in my class in my office after this class"
I rolled my eyes at his statement
He whisper yelled
"Is that clear?"
"Yeah Yess sir" ( shit I am doomed but still i'll get some alone time with him and I am still angry with him)

With that the class is over and everyone left only I was left in the class . Then I took my bag and left for his office .

I knocked and heard a sound "Come in"
He was working on his laptop and was so focused and I was literally undressing him in my thoughts 😗

He then looked at me and said "Sit down I took a seat in front of his desk "

He finished his work after 5 mins and closed his laptop and looked at me

"So where were you lost in my class"
"Umm uhh sir Idk I mean this won't happen again "
" You know Miss Rashi this shouldn't have happened at first place you are here for studying and not for thinking about something in the middle of the class "

I was already angry at him and my anger bursted out
"You know what Rehan its all your fault that I zoned out in the class"
"My fault? Will you explain it how " (He leaned back in the chair)
I gulped hard as he was looking so tempting
"First of all you are so hot I can't even focus on things you are explaining in class and second thing all the girls of the class literally drool over you these bitches"
"You think am I hot"
"Yes you are " I said with a smirk

I stood up from my seat and walked towards his chair and hold him by his collar and said
"Why the hell you were being so close to Shrishti Mam in the morning and also laughing was she telling you some jokes ? I am telling you Mr. Rehan Arora you are only mine " I said that and was going away when he pulled me by hand and make me sit on his lap I was shocked .