ch-1 Ridhima

it was a fine morning in the city of Bundi. 

Bundi , a city of havelis , city of lake , city of history, a city of colour blue.

A girl was playing  with some children in the park of an orphanage.

child 1 - Didi I want chocolates.

child 2- Didi I want chocolates too.

???- okay lets finish this game and i will give you all children.

all the three children got happy.  After some minutes or so an old lady who was in her 50s came there " oho you all are here and i was searching you in the whole orphanage. come kids have your breakfast" she said.

all the kids ran to dinning hall. when ??? tried to go the old lady twisted her ear  just like a mother does when she scolds her child. 

lady- ??? why do always do this? Bachon  ke saath bachi ban jaati ho.

???- sorry  na daimaa ( she calls old lady as daimaa).

lady- do you even remember you have to go to your friends house today for the designing her dress for her marriage.

???- oh yes ! i almost forgot it . thankyou so much daimaa.

lady- what should i do with you Ridhima.

Ridhima hugged her daimaa and said" oho daimaa you are there for me no. so i dont care about anything becuase i know you will not let me forget my important things.

daimaa- hmm stop with your buttering go and have breakfast and then go for your work.

Ridhima ran to dining hall to have her breakfast.

After taking her food she started to search for her friend Shreya.

Shreya - Ridhima here.

Ridhima saw her and went to her table.

Ridhima - Thank God Shreya tune seat bacha Li warna table milna toh bada mushkil hota.

Both friends talked about God knows what and had their breakfast.

Shreya - Chalen Gauri ke ghar . I have to do the decoration and you have to design the dress.

Ridhima - ofcourse let's go.  Ham ja rahe hai daimaa.

Daima - ok fine .

They took an auto and went to their venue.

In the auto

Ridhima - Shreya ? What happened? What are you thinking about so deeply.

Shreya - yrr I am thinking about my life yrr. I mean see na we live in orphanage.
Daima ne bataya that ki mai unhe yaha ki stairs pr mili. I mean I don't understand why people do this .

Apne bache se itni bhi kya nafrat Jo aise krte hai.

Ridhima - Aisa nhi bolte shreya. They are our parents. Also no parent can hate their child. Ofcourse some are exceptions but not all are like that.

I mean kuch toh wajah rahi hogi na Jo apne womb mai 9 mahine Tak jise paala use yun aise orphanage Mai chod diya.

Shreya - Tu Jo bhi bol . I guess hamlog na hamare parents ki illegitimate child honge . Ya unplanned honge . Khud toh maze keliye aur hame yaha chod diya.

Ridhima - oho ! Dubara kabhi Aisa mat bolna. Acha yeh sab bhool ja  ham abhi ache kaam ke liye ja rahe hai okay. So no sad things .

Shreya nodded.

At gauri's home

Ridhima 's pov

We entered in gauri's house.

Actually she was our client first and then events we became friends. She is a nice girl. She is getting married to her boyfriend in a week .

So we have to do our work really quick.

As we entered aunty(gauri's mom) saw us. We went to her and greeted het and she smiled at us.

We asked her if Gauri is at home or not . She told us to go to her room. We went their and gauri was lying on her bed talking  on the phone.

We screamed "Gauri" and this made her flinched .

Her face was so funny and we couldn't stop laughing.

Once we were done with laughing we started our work.

I started to take measurements of gauri and I asked her about her desirable dress.

Accordingly I showed some designs and Patterns and flthenbwe finalized the design.

It took us almost an hour.

Now I was about  to help Shreya as she was doing her work downstairs but aunty came and said" okay now kids have something and then continue to work. It's lunch time after all."

I was about to deny but then she gave me a glare like' don't even say the words and come down 'type.

Me and Gauri went down stairs and saw that Shreya was also at dining table.

"You too?" I asked her.

She nodded.

We continue the work now.  Working with Shreya I have learnt alot about her work .

Many time when she has so many orders she sends me because I have now known about the work well.

At evening

We were done with our work by 6p.m and now we were heading back to the orphanage .

Aunty asked us to stay but then we had to go back .

We hugged them for the last time for today and went back to orphanage.

Admire someone's beauty
Without questioning your own