ch-10 Ragini

It was midnight and everyone was sleeping or maybe that's what Ridhima thought.

She was in search of some evidences that could be used in her mission.
She was not searching in mansion rather she was in outer areas.

Like back yard, garage ,etc.
Suddenly her leg collided with something and she fell down.

It was something like a cover.

Not a cover but something kept there to close the areas over there. She held that metal cover and lifted it up , there was a pathway .

Stairs that goes deep yet things can be seen because of the dim lights .

She went down and followed the path and there was something which made her shock .

There was a portrait of a girl.

Her hair tied in a loose low bun with some flowers adoring it . Silver oxidised earings in her ears, pink colour simple saree adoring her beautiful skin, some oxidised rings in her beaut soft fingers and pink lipstick giving her look a final touch.

 Silver oxidised earings in her ears, pink colour simple saree adoring her beautiful skin, some oxidised rings in her beaut soft fingers and pink lipstick giving her look a final touch

"Who is she?" This is the first thought that came in Ridhima's mind.

If she is someone from the family then why is she not in the mansion and why her potrait is here, at some hidden place.

She saw time and she thaught she should go back .

She came out of that place and gerd loud voices coming from the mansion.

She gathered her courage.

She came inside and saw Vansh was screaming on some maids , everyone was there .

Vansh- Who the hell went in backyard.

Aryan - Stop shouting at us bhai . Look at you new intrest. That Ridhima.

He turned back and saw Ridhima at the gate . He saw soil in her slippers

He understood by now that who

Vansh-Where were you?

Ridhima-S.....sir actually I wasn't feeling sleepy . So I thought to have a walk.

Vansh-With whose permission?

Ridhima- Huh?

Vansh-With whose permission you went in the backyard?

Ridhima-i didn't sir.

Vansh-You think I am mad ? You slippers have Black soil in it , in this whole mansion , only backyard is the area which has black soil.

So , with whose permission you went there?*raising his voice*

Ridhima-So.. sorry sir ,but I didn't realise that it was backyard.

Vansh-you....

Vansh was cutted off by dadi.

Dadi-Vansh , it's okay beta .
She is new here right. This is her first mistake, moreover she didn't knew that it was backyard.

Leave it .

Vansh - Fine dadi .

*He turned towards Ridhima and said in a deep , warning tone.*

Listen Ridhima, no one I repeat no one is allowed in backyard.

Do you get it.

Ridhima-yes sir.

I am sorry sir .

Vansh left without any word .

Aryan- You must be roaming around in search of some money right.

You middle class people never thought about being in such lavish Mansion.

Bloody gold digger.

Ridhima- Enough, I already said , I am not that type of person.
So you , just keep yourself mum.

Saying this she went away towards her room.

Aryan - She has so much attitude.

Anupriya - Gotta cut her wings soon.

On the other hand when Ridhima was going towards her room, she heard some sound coming from Vansh's room.

Ridhima thought to evesdrop the conversation.

She knows it's a bad habit but for her mission it's not bad.

She hide behind a flower vase and started to hear what Vansh was talking.

She recognised another person as Angre.

Vansh - Ridhima came very near to that secret Angre.

Angre - Don't worry dir we will do something about this. She will never know about Ragini.

Vansh- Don't take that girl's name infront of me .

I hate her.

Angre-Sorry Boss.

Ridhima was listening everything but she heard some footsteps coming towards her.

She thought it's risky to be here so she ran towards her room making sure that no one sees her.

In her room

Ridhima's pov

I came in my room but my mind was stuck on just one thing that is whatever Vansh said.

Ragini.

Who is she ?
Why her poster was there?

If Vansh hate her so much then why her poster was there?

Aghhhhhh what is happening. Maybe I should tell about this to Kabir.

Yes .

I called Kabir through my ring .

After sometime, my earring beeped.

Kabir - Hello Ridhima. Everything okay?

Ridhima told him everything.
How Vansh reacted, how he didn't like even name of Ragini , everything.

Kabir-Ridhima I think this Ragini can be our major lead.  Try to know about this topic more okay.

Ridhima - Okay.

Saying this Kabir humged up.

Ridhima gave a smirk .

"Don't worry Kabir , I will dig every secrets of this mansion to the core. "
She thought.

Be your own kind of beautiful

Next update when this book will hit

45 votes.

Jaldi jaldi vote kro sablog peechle Wale chapters pr bhi.